The Abuse Noobert Thread

Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

The Abuse Noobert Thread

Well we all know Noobert is a loving guy (false) and my BFF (true) so I thought (true) that I should make (true) this thread (false) which we can all release our anger (true) towards our lovable Canadian (false).

So let's hear the abuse (true)!
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: The Abuse Noobert Thread

... I hate him.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I hate the way he says he is busy when he isn't
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Leave Noobert alone pick on Supersayian or Q Man!!!!

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Empy
Derper

I hate the way he's Canadian.

Spoiler
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I hate the way he goes fishing all the time
fine_dine_decca
Forum Grunt

mine is a tale of woe, of woe and of noobert.

i used to be a carefree child who would farm for fun, and farm for naq. but noobert (canadian) put an end to that.

he blocked me, and mocked me for the simple crime of daring to tell him i loved him as a friend and lover.

now i can't even log on sgw for more than a minute without being overcome by crushing sadness and suicidal thoughts, so he took away the two things that made life worth living, noobert & sgw.

but do i hate him? do i still love him? all that remains is the passion, and one precious memory of our first meeting and his bittersweet words:

'hi i'm noobert and im from canada'
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I also hate how he doesnt eat the fish ](*,)

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Empy
Derper

fine_dine_decca wrote:mine is a tale of woe, of woe and of noobert.

i used to be a carefree child who would farm for fun, and farm for naq. but noobert (canadian) put an end to that.

he blocked me, and mocked me for the simple crime of daring to tell him i loved him as a friend and lover.

now i can't even log on sgw for more than a minute without being overcome by crushing sadness and suicidal thoughts, so he took away the two things that made life worth living, noobert & sgw.

but do i hate him? do i still love him? all that remains is the passion, and one precious memory of our first meeting and his bittersweet words:

'hi i'm noobert and im from canada'
/epic win

I hate the way I pwn him at CoD all the time... oh wait..

Spoiler
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I hated that as well! That pirate game he decided he would spam "Hi I'm Noobert, and I'm from Canada" Made so many people angry and abuse him
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I how he likes the Canucks.

Image Image
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I hate the way he thinks CoD is real life!
Empy
Derper

I hate the way he's in the same Alliance as me.

Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I hate how he plays CoD.

Image Image
fine_dine_decca
Forum Grunt

i hate the way he claimed responsibility for 9/11. goddamn stealer of credit

Return to “Old Temple Grounds”