Robe.

Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Robe.

I'm sorry I have always wondered this are you a male or female?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Robe.

Female and this could be easily discoverd if you actually botherd looking
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Robes name is Sue, she comes from NSW (Aus).. has been playing for years.

:smt006 to Robe :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
solmyr
Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

is it just me or are all the feamle personalites here aus

-tempty
-robe
-tekkster

(where is eelyxabeth from?)

(and that radiance is just sillY)
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

radiance=netherlands me thinks
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

solmyr wrote:is it just me or are all the feamle personalites here aus

-tempty
-robe
-tekkster

Eel is from England.
Mistress J is from England
Ice Maiden is from England
Deni is from Germany ( I think)
there that's the DDE girls :)

Caprila is from England too I think
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Teal'auc is from some eastern european country... we cant seem to remember which exactly... Czech republic or Slovakia or something in that area...

we dont know about where others are from... (aside from a few already mentioned...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Byrnes
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:Female and this could be easily discoverd if you actually botherd looking

Ive seen people call her he a couple of times.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

temptress wrote:

-tempty
-robe
-tekkster

Eel is from England.
Mistress J is from England 8-[ :smt055 :smt052

Bias Admin colour
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

'tis easy to mix up genders on the internet... (and to confuse people with it intentionally...)

oh, and off-topic... we've got 14000 posts now...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

Zeratul wrote:'tis easy to mix up genders on the internet... (and to confuse people with it intentionally...)

*huggles* congratz on post count :)
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

thankies...

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Zeratul wrote:'tis easy to mix up genders on the internet... (and to confuse people with it intentionally...)

Thanks bro and congrats (Edit-on the post count).
Last edited by Byrnes on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

no problem...

Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Ashu wrote:
temptress wrote:

-tempty
-robe
-tekkster

Eel is from England.
Mistress J is from England 8-[ :smt055 :smt052

I agree :-D :smt055
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss

Return to “Old Temple Grounds”