Most under-rated ?

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Most under-rated ?

Not really sure how well rated are these bands or particular musicians overseas, but from what I've heard here there are quite a few that come to my mind:
The Connells (hit song '74 '75 is quite well known while other, albeit perhaps even better, songs they've written, such as Adjective Song, Any, On Your Honour, etc, are unknown to people)
The Blue Velvets (Creedence Clearwater Revival evolved from Blue Velvets, imho Blue Velvets had better songs)
John Denver (Sure everyone knows Take me home, country roads, but his other songs.. Calypso, Leaving on a Jet Plane, Autograph, etc etc, are just as great songs and yet people, at least around here, don't know them)
Eagles (everyone knows Hotel California, but what about the rest of their songs? Stuff like Best of My Love? Who knows them?)
Jerry Lee Lewis (you mention Elvis Presley - oh yeah the king of rock n' roll [which I happen to quite agree], but then you mention Jerry..and most of the people are like..who? Great Balls of Fire - enough said)
Buddy Holly (great musician, and died so young - really a tragedy.. I read somewhere he was the first to introduce the standard 4 men band line-up: 2 guitars, bass guitar and drums and we all know how basically most of the post-Buddy-Holly-bands have the same line-up as it works so well)

Anyway as I said these are mostly based on my experience of people's knowledge of them..but they are great..

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
~Kronos~
Forum Elite
Alliance: None for now
Race: God of Time
ID: 70003

Re: Most under-rated ?

Disturbed is definitely underrated.

Add Me On Google Plus \:D/