Post Rock

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Post Rock

Favorite genre. You like, me love you.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Post Rock

if your goin on pure bands then my following i suggest

mogwai
aerial M
bsrk psychiosis
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

havent really listend to any post rock , had a listen to some you put down harch........ id describe them as... very mellow to the point of slightly depressing haha
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

harchester wrote:if your goin on pure bands then my following i suggest

mogwai
aerial M
bsrk psychiosis

Mogwai are amazing. Will listen to others now and then recommend based on them.

Guild wrote:havent really listend to any post rock , had a listen to some you put down harch........ id describe them as... very mellow to the point of slightly depressing haha

A common misconception adapted by the uneducated in post rock! Mogwai is at least incredibly uplifting if you understand the genre.

This is my favorite post rock song ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0o8JCxjjpM
It's name is "First breath after coma" and you can feel the name of the song in the music. Listen properly or die.

Return to “Music”