Your music

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Your music

Hey guys.
I was just wondering if any of you has recorded some stuff of your own or covers and likes to share it with us.

Here are a few songs my band has on youtube, we play rock and haven't been together very long - me and drummer and a singer started the band at the end of October, we got our bass player at the start of December and changed our singer at the start of January, so latest lineup (and the one that is going to stick) has been like this for 2 months now.
Anyway here's some stuff:
Cover of '74 '75, original by The Connells, recorded yesterday at rehearsal session

Cover of Led S Severa, original by Big Foot Mama, a popular band in Slovenia, recorded at a gig for my school (first gig with this band)

Cover of I Love Rock N Roll, original by Joan Jett, recorded at the same gig

Cover of Proud Mary, by Tina Turner, recorded at the aforementioned gig

We should also have our cover of Imagine (by no one else than Mr. John Lennon of course) on YT quite soon.

Anyway we're also working on stuff of our own, but are going to record that in studio once it's all done, so for now we play only covers in public :)

Feel free to comment and share if you like our stuff.
We're still young (I'm 18 and the rest of the band is 13) so we've got quite a few things to learn, of that I am sure, but hopefully you'll like us :)
I'm on electric/acoustic guitar btw :)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “Music”