Acoustic Corey Taylor

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Acoustic Corey Taylor

This dude's voice is amazing. I am a huge slipknot and Stone Sour fan and have been for years, lately I have found myself listening a lot more to their acoustic stuff.

The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

Re: Acoustic Corey Taylor

I second your appreciation. Not many people can master both ends of the vocal spectrum.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

My_Crows wrote:I second your appreciation. Not many people can master both ends of the vocal spectrum.
+1
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

My_Crows wrote:I second your appreciation. Not many people can master both ends of the vocal spectrum.
Indeed, There was one tour/festival he did a while ago where both bands played in one day so he went from slipknot (screaming and that metal sound) to Stone Sour (which is more rock and involves actual singing and harmony's at times).

Good stuff!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Music”