Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

An Aopology, Admins J and Sol

I feel really bad about yesterday.

I got a little too emotional and wasn't really being fair, especially when you guys all work really hard to make things enjoyable for us.

The thing about quantum was really not deserving of the reaction it got from me and, in the grand scheme of things, i'm now back almost where i was before the bugfix. After thinking with a sober head about the problem i realise that what was done was the easiest thing to do and fairest all round, all things considered.

As for ascension, that release also got a wave of spite from me, also quite unfairly. It has been pointed out to me that the tiers can be accessed by overkilling what you've already done so cost is not an issue and, from what i see, it looks like the incentives are very very nice once you get up a few tiers.

I'm really sorry I blew up at you both (and on the same night too) and i hope you both get to read this. In the light of day I remembered that you're real people who devote much time and effort and i'm grateful for that.

Ever Faithful but sometimes Mo.Ody,
Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: An Aopology, Admins J and Sol

Yeah you better make apologies!
These points are all things you learn at elementary school, I expected more from you than to act like you did.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: An Aopology, Admins J and Sol

We all have our periods of moodiness.
(Hehe. That Goo. So periodical. ;) )

Return to “Other”