split from wrong thread

Everything else.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

split from wrong thread

I understand sol banned nostra due to a personal grudge? We need this corrected asap.

Ingame allegiance influencing moderator amd or admin actions? Nostra is banned on ascended but not on main? Why is this?
Last edited by Juliette on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Better?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Re: Report Issues

Jedi~Tank wrote:I understand sol banned nostra due to a personal grudge? We need this corrected asap.

Ingame allegiance influencing moderator amd or admin actions? Nostra is banned on ascended but not on main? Why is this?
Admin J is on holiday and being caught scripting has no prejudice to it...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

JasonJay wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:I understand sol banned nostra due to a personal grudge? We need this corrected asap.

You didnt answer my questions you just interjected a comment, sol IS NOT SUPPOSED to bann players for descending him, or banning players FOR ANY REASON wether just or unjust.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sol doesn't play. Any descension is entirely irrelevant. Sol's admin account was not descended by Rob3rt until well after the scripters were removed from Ascended (and it comes back automatically, being an admin account). ;)

The script triggers on Ascended alerted us to various parties acting suspiciously, after taking a good time to investigate further and double check the data, they were found guilty and banned accordingly.

Sol is not supposed to ban people for descending him, absolutely. :)
He is, however, supposed to ban people for using scripts.

Furthermore, this is a game administration decision, not a court of law; read the Terms of Service.

(*split thread from wrong section*)

Basically; you understood incorrectly.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:Sol doesn't play. Any descension is entirely irrelevant. Sol's admin account was not descended by Rob3rt until well after the scripters were removed from Ascended (and it comes back automatically, being an admin account). ;)

The script triggers on Ascended alerted us to various parties acting suspiciously, after taking a good time to investigate further and double check the data, they were found guilty and banned accordingly.

Furthermore, this is a game administration decision, not a court of law; read the Terms of Service.

+1 =D> =D>
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Huxley
Forum Elder

Re: Scripters vs. Sol

Oh JT, assumption is the mother of all ...

Oh and as a friendly gesture...
Juliette wrote:Sol doesn't play. Any descension is entirely irrelevant. Sol's admin account was not descended by Rob3rt until well after the scripters were removed from Ascended (and it comes back automatically, being an admin account). ;)

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

No hard feelings, yeah? :smt043
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Scripters vs. Sol

Thought you didnt like cheaters and scripters?

Oh wait, thats only if you dont like them but when your members get caught you cry and try to save a cheater from being banned. :smt117 :smt117 :smt117 :smt117
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Jedi~Tank wrote:
JasonJay wrote:

You didnt answer my questions you just interjected a comment, sol IS NOT SUPPOSED to bann players for descending him, or banning players FOR ANY REASON wether just or unjust.
I gave you a summary of Juliette's post, your future reading skills are just lacking

Return to “Other”