My Alliance members are no longer active...

Everything else.
The Great Deity
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

My Alliance members are no longer active...

my alliance members are no longer active players, i've just recently started playing again, my alliance bank has alot of naq in it, is there any way i can access a portion of this for my own purposes, considering all the members of my alliance are no longer active, i am not the leader of the alliance, therefore i dont have access to the alliance bank. my id is 11715
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: My Alliance members are no longer active...

You cannot access the NAQ itself, nobody can. The alliance bank can only be used to purchage alliance gifts (such as increased bank space, weapon repairs, 3 hour alliance wide PPT) etc etc.

You could send a mail to support@gatewars.com and enquire if a transfer of alliance leadership would be possible, or you can look to join up with an active alliance, and lets face it, playing with a bunch of other people is a lot more fun.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Re: My Alliance members are no longer active...

Clockwork wrote:You cannot access the NAQ itself, nobody can. The alliance bank can only be used to purchage alliance gifts (such as increased bank space, weapon repairs, 3 hour alliance wide PPT) etc etc.

You could send a mail to support@gatewars.com and enquire if a transfer of alliance leadership would be possible, or you can look to join up with an active alliance, and lets face it, playing with a bunch of other people is a lot more fun.
I'd suggest same as Clockwork. The community is what makes the game fun.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Other”