Everything else.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Asking Admin for game help in the Forum

I have noticed that a lot of players have been using the Forum to ask the game Admin for game help, particularly since the recent rollback.

Can I just draw your attention to the message dispalyed on teh in-game 'Contact' page:

Do not use the in-forum message system for important issues. There is no guarantee on a response, and definately no guarantee on the timliness of response to the forum inbox/messaging.

The contact page does have a number of email addresses which should be used instead of this:

http://www.stargatewars.com/contact.php
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Asking Admin for game help in the Forum

Ok, Im new here, this past week. I have done the suggested. I have purchased $30 worth of turns and donated $20 to the site according to the rules. I understand people being busy and all, but where real money is involved a response time equal to or quicker than the ones laid out in the rules would be appropriate. I mean no disrespect but I would like my product to be delivered on schedule. Thanks, the game is pretty kool.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Other”