Re: Lower AT prices

I am in, AT prices are ridiculous..
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Field Marshall wrote:I am in, AT prices are ridiculous..

That is our whole perpose brother :) I know my banner is a little gay but can everyone please wear it who has pledged their support to the cause? without it, it kinda makes the cause alot harder if you dont know who is supporting or not lol.
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

IM WEARING THE BANNER

because i like the reason behind it
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If anyone of you decides to follow your 'leader' and go pollute sales threads with links to this thread, you will receive a warning.
I would have expected at least some degree of common sense from you.

Don't spam. Keep your discussion to this thread, and this thread alone.
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

aha we have no leader ;) we aren't even a group. we just happen to have a common interest and that interest happens to be on the sales threads. yes lawless was stupid with all that spamming. theres no way you could of missed it.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Lord Helikaon wrote:aha we have no leader ;) we aren't even a group. we just happen to have a common interest and that interest happens to be on the sales threads. yes lawless was stupid with all that spamming. theres no way you could of missed it.
Leader, starter, first unmoved mover.. it's all the same to me.
Don't think I have missed your in-thread discussion with Lithium either. The stupid thing is not the part where Lawless was caught, but the part where people think they can actively pollute the market and get away with it.. don't like the prices? Don't buy the AT. Or be consistent and complain about the UU prices as well. Right now, it reeks of a silly attempt at profiteering from the market.
V|per
Forum Regular
Alliance: SLOvenia UNiTED
ID: 41341

Can you move your spam elsewhere? If people spam the market can't you just warn/ban them?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

V|per wrote:Can you move your spam elsewhere?
Before we continue, is this a discussion or a let's-hold-hands-and-buy-ATs-for-cheap thread? If it is some kind of Woodstock thread, it will be forwarded to the dump. If however this is a discussion, my opinion on the matter is relevant. In fact, this thread is the only place where it is relevant, unless you can show me another place where this discussion is ongoing, and I lock this. :) If your idea of 'fair prices' cannot take criticism, it is invalid, as any idea which cannot stand criticism is.
So do try to have a discussion instead of a nodfest, yes? Thank you.
V|per wrote:If people spam the market can't you just warn/ban them?
I partake in the discussion, and I warn/ban the market polluters. So yes, that is the current course of action.
V|per
Forum Regular
Alliance: SLOvenia UNiTED
ID: 41341

Juliette wrote:If anyone of you decides to follow your 'leader' and go pollute sales threads with links to this thread, you will receive a warning.

I was referring to this and I fail to see the relevance it brings to this topic.
Anyways, I know this is the wrong place to bring this up so...

This isn't a "buyers trying to make a bigger profit thread", sellers are also participating, which actually cuts down their profit. If more and more people join us, AT prices won't keep skyrocketing. ;)
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

V|per wrote:
Juliette wrote:If anyone of you decides to follow your 'leader' and go pollute sales threads with links to this thread, you will receive a warning.

I was referring to this and I fail to see the relevance it brings to this topic.
Anyways, I know this is the wrong place to bring this up so...

This isn't a "buyers trying to make a bigger profit thread", sellers are also participating, which actually cuts down their profit. If more and more people join us, AT prices won't keep skyrocketing. ;)

my sentiment exactly. you can't take half an argument and call it the whole truth. I am a seller as are some other people who have decided to participate in this are. we dont have to do what we are doing but yet we ARE doing it solely for the perpose of lowering the costs. If you dont agree with what we are doing you dont have to post here. this is a thread on lowering the costs of turns so is mentioning spam not spamming? As if it is does this mean you are going to warn yourself with a possible banning?
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Rottenking wrote:IM WEARING THE BANNER

because i like the reason behind it

I like your style :P come on everyone!! Wear the sig with pride!! :P i wont know who to sell to if you dont :P
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Juliette wrote:
Lord Helikaon wrote:aha we have no leader ;) we aren't even a group. we just happen to have a common interest and that interest happens to be on the sales threads. yes lawless was stupid with all that spamming. theres no way you could of missed it.
Leader, starter, first unmoved mover.. it's all the same to me.
Don't think I have missed your in-thread discussion with Lithium either. The stupid thing is not the part where Lawless was caught, but the part where people think they can actively pollute the market and get away with it.. don't like the prices? Don't buy the AT. Or be consistent and complain about the UU prices as well. Right now, it reeks of a silly attempt at profiteering from the market.

Thread discussion? i sold him some turns :S are you seriously going to say i can't ask for less now? and i think you really need to look profiteering up in the dictionary. i've sold 5k turns today that i could of gotten alot more naq for. does that really sound like profiteering to any one? as for the UU. why would we be botherd about uu? There is always enough UU in the game, yet i see many plays scrapping over turns that just aren't there. but if you think about it as all the prices are interlinked anyway we sort of have commented on all pricing. 1kturns-750bn naq-1.5million UU. to me that has commented pretty clearly on all three.
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

im in ile only sell and buy at 750bil per k

but the prices are fair lol tbh 900bil per k i farm 20bil hit-50bil and i make 3T-5T per k xD so the extra 150bil naq isn't much :D
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

julliete that a good gest of a some members , theres no need to be consistent in uu market , price is 500-550 , while at's 750-900 way to big difference.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Market Discussion”