Lower AT prices

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Post Reply
Jander
Forum Grunt
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 1:38 pm
ID: 1907773
Contact:

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by Jander » Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 am

add me as i joined

User avatar
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 am
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~
Location: UK

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by AeonKnight » Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 am

Jander wrote:add me as i joined

We Add no one :P it's simple to join the cause. wear our banner and never trade for more than 750b/k

User avatar
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith
Location: ireland

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by Lawless One » Wed May 19, 2010 3:25 am

hey sorry every one but i was asleep ill add all of ye now and the banner link.

@ the mods sorry for my mad spamming skill but was just trying to kick start this off
Image
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"

User avatar
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 am
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~
Location: UK

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by AeonKnight » Wed May 19, 2010 3:39 am

lawless one wrote:hey sorry every one but i was asleep ill add all of ye now and the banner link.

@ the mods sorry for my mad spamming skill but was just trying to kick start this off


Dont mention admin or mods!!! they have strange green pixie dust that makes posts disapear ;)

User avatar
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:34 am
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey
Location: Scotland

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by kojak » Wed May 19, 2010 4:13 am

lawless one wrote:hey sorry every one but i was asleep ill add all of ye now and the banner link.

@ the mods sorry for my mad spamming skill but was just trying to kick start this off


Apology accepted, glad you understand why what was done was.

Good on you being so into this and I do hope this goes somewhere... Maybe even futher down :smt047 ...

Kojak.

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Posts: 8039
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:03 am
Race: The King Jaffa
Location: New York

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by RoKeT » Wed May 19, 2010 4:13 am

Sexy I'm number 3 :smt047 :smt047
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
[spoiler]I can find you one...[/spoiler]
21 Accounts sold to Date
| +
Very trusted Trader
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=149077

User avatar
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:19 am
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889
Contact:

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by LegendaryA » Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 am

I already sold for ATs for 650bil/k yesterday, count me in. :smt047
Temp account.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]Image
>>Image <<
Image
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
[spoiler]~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~[/spoiler]

User avatar
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith
Location: ireland

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by Lawless One » Wed May 19, 2010 5:02 am

Leg Apophis wrote:I already sold for ATs for 650bil/k yesterday, count me in. :smt047

i saw that :) well done please feel free to use a sig

Teal'C wrote:Sexy I'm number 3 :smt047 :smt047

3 is best :P
Image
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"

User avatar
InR
Forum Addict
Posts: 3091
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:45 am
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.
Location: In Your Dreams ™

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by InR » Wed May 19, 2010 5:41 am

Well well well, i must addmint that im proud on every each co-player in this game. We are actually doing something, that is worth. We also show to others that we want change, cause we really want to keep playing this game, that we all love.

P.S our circle now might be small, but if we wont give up, in a time more and more players will realize, that this is actually good for game ;)

Salute to all!

P.S 2 I shall wear this siggy, and shall be proud to be in this elite group ;)
Image
Image

User avatar
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:34 am
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey
Location: Scotland

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by kojak » Wed May 19, 2010 5:45 am

the thing about this is that if anyone of us is selling at 750bill, anyone trying to sell higher will fail and be forced to lower there prices. We just need to make sure at any given time at least of us is selling and that is the hard part.

But yes Grats to all, just goes to prove 1 person can make a difference.

@Lawless1, instead of spamming other threads to get them to join, start a std PM and sent it to them. ;)

Kojak.

User avatar
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith
Location: ireland

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by Lawless One » Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 am

InR wrote:Well well well, i must addmint that im proud on every each co-player in this game. We are actually doing something, that is worth. We also show to others that we want change, cause we really want to keep playing this game, that we all love.

P.S our circle now might be small, but if we wont give up, in a time more and more players will realize, that this is actually good for game ;)

Salute to all!

P.S 2 I shall wear this siggy, and shall be proud to be in this elite group ;)

welcome a board :)

kojak wrote:the thing about this is that if anyone of us is selling at 750bill, anyone trying to sell higher will fail and be forced to lower there prices. We just need to make sure at any given time at least of us is selling and that is the hard part.

But yes Grats to all, just goes to prove 1 person can make a difference.

@Lawless1, instead of spamming other threads to get them to join, start a std PM and sent it to them. ;)

Kojak.


STD? whats that? cause that means strangle the dogs to me :)
Image
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"

User avatar
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:34 am
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey
Location: Scotland

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by kojak » Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 am

lawless one wrote:
InR wrote:Well well well, i must addmint that im proud on every each co-player in this game. We are actually doing something, that is worth. We also show to others that we want change, cause we really want to keep playing this game, that we all love.

P.S our circle now might be small, but if we wont give up, in a time more and more players will realize, that this is actually good for game ;)

Salute to all!

P.S 2 I shall wear this siggy, and shall be proud to be in this elite group ;)

welcome a board :)

kojak wrote:the thing about this is that if anyone of us is selling at 750bill, anyone trying to sell higher will fail and be forced to lower there prices. We just need to make sure at any given time at least of us is selling and that is the hard part.

But yes Grats to all, just goes to prove 1 person can make a difference.

@Lawless1, instead of spamming other threads to get them to join, start a std PM and sent it to them. ;)

Kojak.


STD? whats that? cause that means strangle the dogs to me :)


Means standard... Like a template. lol.

I have just looked through the entire market and we have a problem, because Demand is greater than supply, and in anything we all know if this is the case people will raise prices, until such times as supply is greater than demand, this is going to be an uphill struggle for us all, as people need turns and there are none available at our rate of 750bill per K, therefor they will be forced to buy at a higher rate.

Kojak.

User avatar
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:30 pm

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by Field Marshall » Wed May 19, 2010 6:10 am

kojak wrote:
lawless one wrote:
InR wrote:Well well well, i must addmint that im proud on every each co-player in this game. We are actually doing something, that is worth. We also show to others that we want change, cause we really want to keep playing this game, that we all love.

P.S our circle now might be small, but if we wont give up, in a time more and more players will realize, that this is actually good for game ;)

Salute to all!

P.S 2 I shall wear this siggy, and shall be proud to be in this elite group ;)

welcome a board :)

kojak wrote:the thing about this is that if anyone of us is selling at 750bill, anyone trying to sell higher will fail and be forced to lower there prices. We just need to make sure at any given time at least of us is selling and that is the hard part.

But yes Grats to all, just goes to prove 1 person can make a difference.

@Lawless1, instead of spamming other threads to get them to join, start a std PM and sent it to them. ;)

Kojak.


STD? whats that? cause that means strangle the dogs to me :)


Means standard... Like a template. lol.

I have just looked through the entire market and we have a problem, because Demand is greater than supply, and in anything we all know if this is the case people will raise prices, until such times as supply is greater than demand, this is going to be an uphill struggle for us all, as people need turns and there are none available at our rate of 750bill per K, therefor they will be forced to buy at a higher rate.

Kojak.


This is why numbers count so much - the more people that agree to this, the more of the market share will be controlled by it!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

User avatar
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Posts: 10120
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:37 am
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman
Location: Right behind you

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by [BoT] Jason » Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 am

This is good count me in

SupplY and demand baby
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

User avatar
Mental
Forum Elite
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:46 am
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.
Location: Location, Location.

Re: Lower AT prices

Post by Mental » Wed May 19, 2010 6:17 am

I'm in 8)

Good idea lawless ;)
Image

[spoiler]Image
Image
Image
Image
Image[/spoiler]
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him

Post Reply

Return to “Market Discussion”