Unknowns are dropping

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

dalek masterplan
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Unknowns are dropping

Not enough people playing has meant that just about anyone who does play can get into ascended range. Thus, there seems to be a lot of unknown accounts. I also think a lot of players assumed that they would sell as soon as they got to unknown and get big bucks.

Would be interesting to know what percentage of unknowns are on the market, and how many others have changed owners since reaching that level.

Gone are the days where it was almost impossible to get into G&R range. Even accounts with a zero defence and massed mothership can still get into range these days.

But the fall in price of accounts is being mirrored in the fall in price of UU and naq. Fact is that the market is flooded with all these commodities and it looks like that is going to stay the case from here on.
I <3 You
Fledgling Forumer

dalek masterplan wrote:Not enough people playing has meant that just about anyone who does play can get into ascended range. Thus, there seems to be a lot of unknown accounts. I also think a lot of players assumed that they would sell as soon as they got to unknown and get big bucks.

Would be interesting to know what percentage of unknowns are on the market, and how many others have changed owners since reaching that level.

Gone are the days where it was almost impossible to get into G&R range. Even accounts with a zero defence and massed mothership can still get into range these days.

But the fall in price of accounts is being mirrored in the fall in price of UU and naq. Fact is that the market is flooded with all these commodities and it looks like that is going to stay the case from here on.

I agree
Other Signatures~
Spoiler
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Jamie I know him met him, got the Tshire and een met his GF, Lovely lass...

he has 1 hell of a strong Unascended account but the ascendeds would always kick his ass...

kojak

Return to “Market Discussion”