Moderator: Market Mods

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Naq and UU prices in $$ slump

Is this what we can expect for a short while, while the ingame black market is promising. 2tril for $1 will wreck the player to player market while this offer is available.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Re: Naq and UU prices in $$ slump

indeed. so what?
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Yes, Jason just undercut every single $ seller and can safely supply unlimited quantities. Either sellers now have to drop the rate to 0.4 and undercut Jason again, or they stand their ground at 0.6-0.7 and know they have to wait at least a month. The problem is in that next two weeks the $ players will stock up on cheap resources from Jason, meaning that they won't buy again from players soon. The $ sellers will then build up massive quantities of naq as they can't sell any, which just compounds the problem as supply will STILL be too high compared to demand after Jason returns the rates to normal. I'd say honestly it will take 3 months for the player to player market to recover. Of course this might be sooner if a major war breaks out.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Gotta Love it. lol... On the other hand the seller with $$ behind them will stock up and fill there banks and wait till ppl willl be paying for em again and make even more money...
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

for the Naq sellers, next two three weeks will be hard for them, but end result they will always have reserves now, 3 weeks worth of stock unless some one go mad and buy the whoel black market $1200 worth of naq lol i wont be doing that.

the market has been droping for ages, as norbe said said demand to supply is off wack right now, and naq spenders are droping there rates to get the sale, its mad, and they are mad if they even try to undercut jason on this deal there really going to kill there selfs they should sit back and let it build up to be fair.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Mr. MI6 wrote:fand they are mad if they even try to undercut jason on this deal there really going to kill there selfs they should sit back and let it build up to be fair.

Yet I already see some sellers dropping prices to compete...
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “Market Discussion”