A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Golden's Anti Scam Service - discussion of Scamming

KnowLedge wrote:lol kid have you seen my feedback?
yet if you look at my AKAs, ull know who I am lmao..

Seriously, any1 does trading and wants to see the whole document from 2009 dec to 2011 msn logs for Goldy and me, Im willing to send to them.. so Just ask..

What I posted there isnt a Lie, Its the truth

Right :smt017

If anyone wants Proof of Recent Trades for $ ive done i can get my past reliable traders to post.

Crazzed's account i bought for $240 ive helped transfer accounts and resources being the middle man who holds the resources each time i reject brokers when friends want to ascend.

Knowledge you post means nothing and ive not spoken to you in many years not 2010 or 2011. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

so go *Filtered* on someone else's tree because nobody cares.

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

Ty mod for splitting the posts.

I do not see any Relevance to your claims about me scamming i have no scammed or will not scam anyone i help people Every day of my life be it in game of in RL If you want to bring into light a convo that may or may not happened 2-3 years ago then fine go for it but it will not effect my 100% good deal trade feedback from 2010-2011 where ive moved into 6 or 7 perfect account trades ,held 100's of Trils of resources for players when they ascend even 50-100T deals for $'s..

Your claim that i am waiting for a BIG deal is complete Bull,i am proud of my 100% perfect trade History and would never tarnish it over anything.

Have a good Day Knowledge.

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

so you admit to help scammers and hold their resources two or three years ago but not anymore?
haha at first, you say my logs are complete lies, and now you are admiting that this did indeed happen two or three years ago..

who knows maybe you arent changed.. I wouldnt take that risk if I was a buyer
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

I haven't admitted anything and will continue to Laugh in your face for posting that Bull :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
Golden's Trade feedback
Rascal
Forum Grunt

knowledge what u say may be true but i bought an account from golden for $$$$ and the whole thing went smoothly, i even messed up the log in and he stuck around and helped me out to fix it, I didnt get the ascended straight away but as he promised i got it as soon as i asked for it, im sure $200 is a big amount and if where a scammer then i would take the $200 because I dont have any trade history, forum postings or alliance history so it would have been easy to do it to me who would have believed me !!!

if anyone is thinking of trading with golden then do it dont let this put you off, who keeps msn logs from 2-3 years ago anyways and everything on a computer can be edited to look like u want it too.

johnny :o :smt019
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

ive know golden for 2-3 years and he is no scammer, he is a very friendly guy who likes to talk to people a lot on msn
i have had him hold loads of resorces for me in the past and i got them back when i asked for it back and accually i am going to ask him to hold 30 trill for me here in the next few days when i get my bank full so i will get back to all you guys on whether he scammed me out of them or not
:smt060 Golden :smt060
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

KnowLedge wrote:so you admit to help scammers and hold their resources two or three years ago but not anymore?
haha at first, you say my logs are complete lies, and now you are admiting that this did indeed happen two or three years ago..

who knows maybe you arent changed.. I wouldnt take that risk if I was a buyer

so you haven't changed either?
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I fail to see the point of this thread.

Perhaps it may show that Golden has done some "shady" deals with scammers in the past such as holding resources ect... but it doesn't show that Golden is a scammer himself.

Thread FAIL.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

who cares anyway :-k
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Market Discussion”