Selling my account part 2.

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

buy my account
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Selling my account part 2.

Clarkey wrote:No what i mean is you got your ascended account back, you then put it on vacation mode your main account doesn't show that you are dormant and your stats bonus has NOT decreased by 50%. Therefore you have a broken account and you are selling a Main/Ascended that is broken. I don't know if you are happy selling a broken account but it's not right.

i don't care that I got a board warning for spam but making it clear that you are selling a broken account is not spam in my eyes and I won't sit back whilst you try and profit from selling someone a dud account.

if you actually read my posts you would realise that i do not get the ascended bonus. the only problem is the text.

(your ascended status of 2 stops the bonus. 2 is vacation; 3 is descended.)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buy my account wrote:if you actually read my posts you would realise that i do not get the ascended bonus. the only problem is the text.

(your ascended status of 2 stops the bonus. 2 is vacation; 3 is descended.)
You don't get the ascended bonus? Not at all? Have you proved that?
When you are on vacation mode on Ascended you lose 50% not 100% of the bonus on main.

The facts are clear, your ascended and main link is broken, you claim you aren't getting any bonus because you are on vacation which if true is further evidence that it is a broken account.

From the video you showed on youtube (from the limited view of your account) it looks like you are getting the ascended bonus for an LG.

So if anyone buys this then I guess they're happy to spend money on a broken account.
Image ImageImageImage
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

broken? as in if you are deascended you retain your bonus? lol sounds more advantageous for a buyer then not...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Iƒrit wrote:broken? as in if you are deascended you retain your bonus? lol sounds more advantageous for a buyer then not...
Broken is broken regardless of whether it's an advantage or disadvantage to the buyer. You cant brush the fact it's broken under the carpet just because it gives you an advantage and the rest of the server a disadvantage.
Image ImageImageImage
buy my account
Forum Grunt

i honestly dont give 2 **Filtered** and a **Filtered** about what you think Clarkey and going to waste my time proving things to you. If you dont believe me i dont care unless you are interested in buying the account.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buy my account wrote:i honestly dont give 2 **Filtered** and a **Filtered** about what you think Clarkey and going to waste my time proving things to you. If you dont believe me i dont care unless you are interested in buying the account.
It's not about believing you, it's about the clear facts that the account is broken and not worth the spit on the floor because it's flawed.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Market Discussion”