Selling my account part 2.

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

buy my account
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Selling my account part 2. discussion

dastupy wrote:Due to increasing suspensions of being a multi account/ fake sale/ scam, I advice all potential buyers to skip this topic.

i think you mean advise not advice. also remember buyer protection with pay pal not that it will be needed
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: Selling my account part 2.

is buyer protection that thing where in case you don't get what you pay for you can claim money back that month of the transaction ???
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
buy my account
Forum Grunt

GOLDEN WING wrote:is buyer protection that thing where in case you don't get what you pay for you can claim money back that month of the transaction ???

How to Dispute a Transaction
Open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre

One of the benefits of using PayPal is that you can take advantage of our dispute resolution tools to resolve problem transactions.

We understand that it's never pleasant to have a problem with a transaction. If you do, though, the Resolution Centre will help you track, manage and resolve it as quickly as possible. Learn how to open a dispute in PayPal's Resolution Centre with a step-by-step guide.

Buyer opens dispute Buyer and seller negotiate to resolve issue Dispute is resolved or escalated to PayPal claim

Overview

Open dispute
Buyer and seller negotiate to resolve issue
Dispute is resolved or escalated to PayPal claim
PayPal investigates and resolves claim
File an Unauthorised Activity Claim in the Resolution Centre

If your account reflects activity or transactions that you did not authorise, you can issue an Unauthorised Activity Claim and PayPal will investigate. Learn how to issue an Unauthorised Activity Claim in PayPal's step-by-step tutorial.

Buyer files a claim PayPal reviews claim and asks Seller to respond Seller responds and PayPal resolves claim

Overview

Enter claim details
PayPal Initial Review
PayPal investigates and resolves claim
Visit the Resolution Centre to issue a claim

https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/websc ... erOverview

i cant see it there but in the past when i have been scammed on ebay you get 45 days days to dispute a transaction. i bought a ipod of ebay once and it turned out to be a cheap rip off in a ipod case. the seller deleted his pay pal account but i still got my money back. all i had to do was send the ipod back.

edit: yeep 45 days

Step 1 - Open dispute right away
You can open a disputeA buyer asks for a seller's help in resolving an issue with a transaction. in the Resolution CentreLocated in My Account, the PayPal resource for resolving issues between buyers and sellers. to contact a seller directly and resolveA buyer and seller come to an agreement and close the case, or PayPal comes to a decision and closes the case. a problematic transaction. You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute. Common reasons for opening a dispute include:

You paid for an item but haven't received it and the seller is uncooperative or unresponsive
You received an item that was significantly–not–as–described (SNAD).
Click the Report a Problem button in the Resolution Centre to open a dispute. Then, provide more information about the issue and post a message to the seller.

You must wait 7 days to allow for delivery before opening a dispute for an item not received. Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

thats ebay lmao this isn't the same if you get scammed nothing they can do ebay you can

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Da Vinci~ wrote:thats ebay lmao this isn't the same if you get scammed nothing they can do ebay you can
Uh, what are you smoking? :roll: Paypal's procedure is what he linked us to..

This is the one accessible
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... on-outside
Even the most careful online merchants face occasional transaction issues: packages can arrive late, or items may not be exactly what the buyer expected. The PayPal Resolution Center enables you to resolve transaction issues before they become larger problems.

Address transaction issues promptly.

It's never pleasant when you experience a transaction problem. However, using the Resolution Center, you can resolve any transaction problems promptly and easily.

When a buyer opens a dispute in the Resolution Center, it's your chance to:

* Communicate directly with the buyer to resolve the issue amicably.
* Provide prompt customer service that can gain you repeat business.
* Avoid the possibility of a dispute escalating to a claim or chargeback.

Learn more with Resolution Center tutorial:

1. Sign in to your account
2. Click on Resolution Center under the My Account tab
3. Go to Resolution Center Tutorials and click on Seller Tutorial.

Put the Resolution Center to work for you.

Using the Resolution Center is easy – PayPal guides you through the dispute process step-by-step. The Center helps you track, manage, and resolve any issues as quickly as possible. You're able to:

* Review the dispute details.
* Post messages back and forth with the buyer.
* Provide refunds.

Plus, when you resolve a dispute directly with the buyer through the Resolution Center:

* You're covered against any future claim or chargeback on that transaction.
* You save the time – and potentially the money – required to deal with claims or chargebacks.

Visit the Resolution Center to quickly resolve transaction your issues – and get back to running your business. Sign in now

Not saying I'm endorsing or agreeing with "Buy My Account", for the record.
Last edited by Juliette on Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

I think he means that's paypals policy for eBay transactions.

And its been known that PayPal won't refund for online games, as people have found out in the past
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Rottenking wrote:I think he means that's paypals policy for eBay transactions.

And its been known that PayPal won't refund for online games, as people have found out in the past

lol i bought a ultimate supporter upgrade when you got 2 for one and i didnt get it. opened a dispute and got it within days.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

lol, if u get scammed here on gatewars paypal wont do anything on ebay if you get scammed they will. Got scammed while back on diff game i got in contact with paypal and they said it's not in there control due to the proof

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
buy my account
Forum Grunt

~Da Vinci~ wrote:lol, if u get scammed here on gatewars paypal wont do anything on ebay if you get scammed they will. Got scammed while back on diff game i got in contact with paypal and they said it's not in there control due to the proof

if anybody wants extra security ill happily list it on ebay so they get protection if they pay the extra few $ to cover listing the account on ebay.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

PayPal does not and never do provide any protection for a virtual item. How would they? I could send you money now then get your account then file a claim with PayPal saying I never received the account. They will do nothing for me as the item is not a physical thing.

And it has always been known that sometimes when using PayPal as a method for buying USS or Blackmarket stuff there is sometimes a delay of more than a day.

buy my account wrote:if anybody wants extra security ill happily list it on ebay so they get protection if they pay the extra few $ to cover listing the account on ebay.
It's not just about whether you are attempting to scam or not, it maybe that you are not attempting to scam. But I strongly believe you are a multi, always have been and have been caught in the past. Therefore if you are cheating then the account should no longer exist for you to sell it.

So therefore it is not just about whether the buyer receives payment protection.
Image ImageImageImage
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Clarkey wrote:PayPal does not and never do provide any protection for a virtual item. How would they? I could send you money now then get your account then file a claim with PayPal saying I never received the account. They will do nothing for me as the item is not a physical thing.

And it has always been known that sometimes when using PayPal as a method for buying USS or Blackmarket stuff there is sometimes a delay of more than a day.

buy my account wrote:if anybody wants extra security ill happily list it on ebay so they get protection if they pay the extra few $ to cover listing the account on ebay.
It's not just about whether you are attempting to scam or not, it maybe that you are not attempting to scam. But I strongly believe you are a multi, always have been and have been caught in the past. Therefore if you are cheating then the account should no longer exist for you to sell it.

So therefore it is not just about whether the buyer receives payment protection.

i am not a multi and i never have been. i dont want to play the game any more thats why im selling. please go back to trolling in the other thread
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

buy my account wrote:THIS IS A 100% LEGIT SALE. PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED THROUGH PAYPAL SO YOU HAVE BUYER PROTECTION.

Unless this has been said already (cbf reading every post) but thats a load of crap. Paypal dont back virtual good trades AT ALL, so i suggest you remove that from your post :smt064
buy my account
Forum Grunt

stuff of legends wrote:
buy my account wrote:THIS IS A 100% LEGIT SALE. PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED THROUGH PAYPAL SO YOU HAVE BUYER PROTECTION.

Unless this has been said already (cbf reading every post) but thats a load of crap. Paypal dont back virtual good trades AT ALL, so i suggest you remove that from your post :smt064

if buyer wants want protection it can be arranged through ebay.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

You can't "delete" your ascended account, at least I don't and have never seen the option so. Try again?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
buy my account
Forum Grunt

E.M.P. wrote:You can't "delete" your ascended account, at least I don't and have never seen the option so. Try again?

as i said i dont know what happened to it and know admin has told me so i still dont know.

Return to “Market Discussion”