Selling my account part 2.

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

buy my account wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:You can't "delete" your ascended account, at least I don't and have never seen the option so. Try again?

as i said i dont know what happened to it and know admin has told me so i still dont know.

All we have is your word that you have contacted admin.
Image ImageImageImage
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Re: Selling my account part 2.

Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:You can't "delete" your ascended account, at least I don't and have never seen the option so. Try again?

as i said i dont know what happened to it and know admin has told me so i still dont know.

i really dont like your attitude and you will apologize as soon as the damn admins respond to me.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buy my account wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:

i really dont like your attitude and you will apologize as soon as the damn admins respond to me.
Yes I will.... but ut hasn't happened yet. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

how much? if your willing to go first i might be interested, considering i have a 3 page plus positive feedback with two seperate threads i feel more qualified to go second ;) if so mate let me know, not the first time i got a great account for cheap because someone was a "scammer" not saying i question Clarkster he is usually right about it, but if your willing to go first, i dont' mind :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Lover, its a LG with no ascended .. do you really want it?

Snipez or CSA's accounts are better and cheap options
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

not for me my dear, :) :) and hell yeah, i buy for mad cheap sell for resources and make the profit :) :) :) but again i will not go first just looking for what he is looking for, i certianly won't be offering anywhere near 100 like in the other thread lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
buy my account
Forum Grunt

id possibly be willing to go first but we will cross that bridge when we get there. and just make an offer and ill say if its high enough
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

30 USD, is my offer, and you go first :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
buy my account
Forum Grunt

RoKeT wrote:30 USD, is my offer, and you go first :)

little higher :D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

buy my account wrote:
RoKeT wrote:30 USD, is my offer, and you go first :)

little higher :D

35 from me
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
buy my account
Forum Grunt

by little i mean a lot but not really a lot if you know what i mean, lol
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

buy my account wrote:by little i mean a lot but not really a lot if you know what i mean, lol

account has no ascended ... u cant expect much more
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
buy my account wrote:by little i mean a lot but not really a lot if you know what i mean, lol

it also has 165m covert ops which could be untrained and sold if the buyer wants to.

and it would have an an ascended if the freaking admins replied to me
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buy my account wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

it also has 165m covert ops which could be untrained and sold if the buyer wants to.

I believe your account has been flagged and is being watched by the admins. Maybe that is the reason for the lack of replies. Also you claim you are legit yet no-one has any knowledge of who you actually are. How can you expect anyone to build trust in you if you hide your identity which such a username.
Image ImageImageImage
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

I believe your account has been flagged and is being watched by the admins. Maybe that is the reason for the lack of replies. Also you claim you are legit yet no-one has any knowledge of who you actually are. How can you expect anyone to build trust in you if you hide your identity which such a username.

can you seriously just **Filtered** off. im not trying to scam anyone here

Return to “Market Discussion”