Moderator: Market Mods

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Selling my account part 2.

Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
buy my account wrote:by little i mean a lot but not really a lot if you know what i mean, lol

account has no ascended ... u cant expect much more

it also has 165m covert ops which could be untrained and sold if the buyer wants to.

and it would have an an ascended if the freaking admins replied to me

I believe your account has been flagged and is being watched by the admins. Maybe that is the reason for the lack of replies. Also you claim you are legit yet no-one has any knowledge of who you actually are. How can you expect anyone to build trust in you if you hide your identity which such a username.

Clarkey says you've been flagged or has reason to doubt you, i'm good my bid is withdrawn sorry mate :(
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
buy my account
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

RoKeT wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
buy my account wrote:by little i mean a lot but not really a lot if you know what i mean, lol

it also has 165m covert ops which could be untrained and sold if the buyer wants to.

I believe your account has been flagged and is being watched by the admins. Maybe that is the reason for the lack of replies. Also you claim you are legit yet no-one has any knowledge of who you actually are. How can you expect anyone to build trust in you if you hide your identity which such a username.

Clarkey says you've been flagged or has reason to doubt you, i'm good my bid is withdrawn sorry mate :(

clarkey is full of **Filtered**. the is nothing dodgy going on with the account.

i have now sent an email via the urgent email address after having 2 be ignored by the game admim email
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

buy my account wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

clarkey is full of **Filtered**. the is nothing dodgy going on with the account.

i have now sent an email via the urgent email address after having 2 be ignored by the game admim email

clarkey is not full of **Filtered**

clarkey has tracked down and beaten the best of the scammers nad hackers in this game , so everyone would follow his word.

and my bid still stand but you will be going first and im not increasing it anymore seeing as you do nothing but abuse people in replies.

THERE AR EPLENTY OF REASON FOR PEOPLE TO BE CALLING YOU A SCAMMER , HELL IM ONE OF THEM I THINK YOU ARE A SCAMMER UNTILL PROOVEN WRONG I WONT THINK OTEHRWISE

WHY DONT YOU TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR OUTBOX IN EMAILS SHOWING SENT MESSAGES TO ADMIN? AND HOW THEY ARE LAID OUT
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:clarkey is full of **Filtered**. the is nothing dodgy going on with the account.

clarkey is not full of **Filtered**

clarkey has tracked down and beaten the best of the scammers nad hackers in this game , so everyone would follow his word.

and my bid still stand but you will be going first and im not increasing it anymore seeing as you do nothing but abuse people in replies.

THERE AR EPLENTY OF REASON FOR PEOPLE TO BE CALLING YOU A SCAMMER , HELL IM ONE OF THEM I THINK YOU ARE A SCAMMER UNTILL PROOVEN WRONG I WONT THINK OTEHRWISE

WHY DONT YOU TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR OUTBOX IN EMAILS SHOWING SENT MESSAGES TO ADMIN? AND HOW THEY ARE LAID OUT[/quote]

well i find it very offensive to be called a scammer when there is no evidence to prove that i am so forgive me if im being aggressive.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

buy my account wrote:clarkey is full of **Filtered**. the is nothing dodgy going on with the account.
Well, I have just eaten a rather big lunch so my digestive system would be quite full, so I could be full of **Filtered** if you think of it like that. :-k

I haven't directly called you a scammer, and I have stated that I would apologise if I was wrong about all of this. However, you have done absolutely nothing to assist people in making their minds up about you. No-one knows who you are. You join this forum under the name "buy my account". You make it look like you are hiding under a name so no-one knows your true identity. You may or may not be doing that, and if you are doing that you may have a legit reason to, but it does not help people think you are clean.

Try going to the Admin meet today on IRC and speak to Jason directly to resolve the ascended account.

P.S. You also have a habbit of selectively ignoring certain bits of posts, take your previous post for example in relation to the post you were replying to.
Image ImageImageImage
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Clarkey wrote:
buy my account wrote:clarkey is full of **Filtered**. the is nothing dodgy going on with the account.
Well, I have just eaten a rather big lunch so my digestive system would be quite full, so I could be full of **Filtered** if you think of it like that. :-k

I haven't directly called you a scammer, and I have stated that I would apologise if I was wrong about all of this. However, you have done absolutely nothing to assist people in making their minds up about you. No-one knows who you are. You join this forum under the name "buy my account". You make it look like you are hiding under a name so no-one knows your true identity. You may or may not be doing that, and if you are doing that you may have a legit reason to, but it does not help people think you are clean.

Try going to the Admin meet today on IRC and speak to Jason directly to resolve the ascended account.

P.S. You also have a habbit of selectively ignoring certain bits of posts, take your previous post for example in relation to the post you were replying to.

i made my username buy my account because i didnt want anyone to know the accounts name in case it got massed. i have built the account by avoiding conflict. so i was trying to hide my identity but not for any of the reasons you are thinking.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Locked for Cleaning
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit

E.M.P. wrote:You can't "delete" your ascended account, at least I don't and have never seen the option so. Try again?

on you home page of ascended the hyper link "Descend to the Physical Plane - Leave Ascension!"

very possible his ascended account has a different name and as stated he's not been interested in playing and may have forgotten the log in details
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Rabbid Thom wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:You can't "delete" your ascended account, at least I don't and have never seen the option so. Try again?

on you home page of ascended the hyper link "Descend to the Physical Plane - Leave Ascension!"

very possible his ascended account has a different name and as stated he's not been interested in playing and may have forgotten the log in details

then all he ahs to do is "forgot password" send to his email....
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Rabbid Thom wrote:

I think the circumstances surrounding his account, and main account, would be different had he descended himself.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Rabbid Thom wrote:

then all he ahs to do is "forgot password" send to his email....

my main and ascended E-mails are different

E.M.P. wrote:I think the circumstances surrounding his account, and main account, would be different had he descended himself.

very true but at this current time no-one has been able to produce an Ascended Id for him
my half baked idea is that he vac'ed it and then ascended so hasn't been added to an ID database yet
i'm still looking for it as to get to the bottom of this
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Rabbid Thom wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:I think the circumstances surrounding his account, and main account, would be different had he descended himself.

very true but at this current time no-one has been able to produce an Ascended Id for him
my half baked idea is that he vac'ed it and then ascended so hasn't been added to an ID database yet
i'm still looking for it as to get to the bottom of this
Clarkey had the Ascended ID I believe, in his lost if Ascended/Main ID's. I read that in another topic I think ... could be very wrong though.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit

i think clarkey at least claimed he found him but didn't post an ID however i will read up on it in a minute after what i hope is his ID in this PM

ID is 5065

the account is frozen, same size as Clarkeys post
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Yes, 5065 KYLEUSTOOGE is the ID of the Ascended account.
Image ImageImageImage
buy my account
Forum Grunt

Clarkey wrote:Yes, 5065 KYLEUSTOOGE is the ID of the Ascended account.

i believe ive said this before. maybe in another thread

Return to “Market Discussion”