Account price discussion.

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Account price discussion.

Scar Face wrote:300$ to get u started, bump for Ra!

Is this a serious bid?? I would bid but I dont think it's worth this much.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: For Sale

TLPhoenix wrote:
Scar Face wrote:300$ to get u started, bump for Ra!

Is this a serious bid?? I would bid but I dont think it's worth this much.

It's worth more than $300 >.>

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer

E.M.P. wrote:It's worth more than $300 >.>

Its not worth anything unless someone is willing to pay... which is what I was asking.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

TLPhoenix wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:It's worth more than $300 >.>

Its not worth anything unless someone is willing to pay... which is what I was asking.

well if you are not spending why are you spamming?

Account is worth an easy $600 without even trying...
$300 is a good start. Bumps for Ra :smt060
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

if this account fetches $600 il eat my own toe.. even if it doesn't il still eat it ^^ but gl how much u get it of ry for?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

He's not gonna tell you :) neither am I , but acc is worth 600$ easy , one of best ascenders ingame for massing pretty good toc too big ms nice duals pregood cov :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:He's not gonna tell you :) neither am I , but acc is worth 600$ easy , one of best ascenders ingame for massing pretty good toc too big ms nice duals pregood cov :)

It really isn't worth $600 because nobody is going to pay that for it. Thats simply what I judge it by. There are accounts that are almost as good if not better overall going for 200-300 and a half decent TOC and MS are not going to double that price tag im afraid.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Account price discussion.

LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHA come off it all of you I love you, but this accout was never worth 300 it's why no one else ever bid that high, it's why he won't get that now, and it's why he should have taken it when given the chance, not trying to be mean but GOD DAMN 600 lol

Buyers want Cov level's it is legit THAT simple, I just sold an account with **Filtered** stats and a 37 Cov and got 300 for it, but I watched someone with a 2trill ms and a 35 Cov go for 220 lmao just trying to help, I like to consider myself one of the more expierenced sellers and traders for accounts
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler

Return to “Market Discussion”