:O Do these rules still apply?..........

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

:O Do these rules still apply?..........

Wolf359 wrote:This board is for the selling of accounts within Main/Main+Ascension/Chaos and Quantum.

There are a few guidelines on how to use this board:

1. This is for selling of accounts where users genuinely intend to leave the game in question - not so that users can sell an account to make a profit and then create a new account.

2. If a Main account is sold, then the associated Ascension account (if any) MUST be sold with it (and vice-versa). The accounts may not be split up; neither can one be sold and the other kept.

3. The price, whether it be for real money or in-game resources in any of the games must be clearly stated.

4. Clear profiteering will not be tolerated.

5. Once your account is sold - please indicate this in the relevant thread.

6. Rule 1 of the game states: 1) Only one account per person, per game server. Which means if you already have an existing game account, you are not allowed to purchase another to feed your current account. 1 account per player means just that. You are however allowed to delete your old account, and THEN purchase another to replace it.

<mod edit: I added a 6th rule, which really should go without saying, but it is better to be clear about these things>

If so then according to rule number 1 a few of us are totally rule breakers 8)
not to mention the self proclaimed profit builder who plays the game for no other reason (Roket)
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Re: :O Do these rules still apply?..........

I guess the rules have changed in regards trading accounts.. afterall admin does help those with log in issues on traded accounts etc

I'd say the only two enforced rules are
1.ONE acc per person and
2.main acc must come with its ascended as a complete package.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:I guess the rules have changed in regards trading accounts.. afterall admin does help those with log in issues on traded accounts etc

1.ONE acc per person and

#1 is incorrect. You may have as many accounts as you wish, however, only one may be active (off Vacation mode) at any given time. If you have two accounts off vacation mode, and are caught in doing so - you will be banned permanently for being a multi.

#2 is correct. If you are to sell an account, the Ascended (if available) will come with the account otherwise the deal is invalid.

The old rules were more or less probably changed due to the fact that many people wanted to sell accounts and then use that money in combination with other money to buy a better account, or they needed the cash at the time (as times were hard, or still are for some).

I have no idea when, or why the rules were adapted though. This is just my base assumption regarding the old rules and the current times. I would have liked to enforce it though, seeing as it would have kept many players working on their current accounts rather than trading upwards.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Noobert wrote: I would have liked to enforce it though, seeing as it would have kept many players working on their current accounts rather than trading upwards.

Good point.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

I have no problem with ppl trading up.. however I don't like seen noobs come in and want unknowns as a starting point..it depends on circumstances I guess

and ofc Noobie I meant one active account per person
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate

Noobert wrote:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:I guess the rules have changed in regards trading accounts.. afterall admin does help those with log in issues on traded accounts etc

1.ONE acc per person and

#1 is incorrect. You may have as many accounts as you wish, however, only one may be active (off Vacation mode) at any given time. If you have two accounts off vacation mode, and are caught in doing so - you will be banned permanently for being a multi.#2 is correct. If you are to sell an account, the Ascended (if available) will come with the account otherwise the deal is invalid.

The old rules were more or less probably changed due to the fact that many people wanted to sell accounts and then use that money in combination with other money to buy a better account, or they needed the cash at the time (as times were hard, or still are for some).

I have no idea when, or why the rules were adapted though. This is just my base assumption regarding the old rules and the current times. I would have liked to enforce it though, seeing as it would have kept many players working on their current accounts rather than trading upwards.

Actually u are also in the wrong with number 1, u can have 2 accounts off vac for 24h as this happens alot with trades(can't vac the old one due to something silly as identified spying #-o ). Not saying u can still play on both...
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

I think that would be an exception to the norm rule Scarface but

well actually..

I was told by admin Mark that having more than one acc was ok as long as only one was actively played...(after I reported someone with more than one acc in the ranks)
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

should totaly mass anyone wanting to trade up!! :twisted: ........................

oh wait that was me last month #-o forget i said that

would of been funner if trading accounts to make profit didnt happen though, trading for a better account is all good and well but making profit out of a supposed free game wrecks the game.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Banning it here will do what??
Thats right...Nothing, just like banning resource for $$ trades :P

Personally it would be awesome if somehow admin linked your account to your IP, E-mail and forum account (somehow) so that you could only acquire another account with his permission or by deleting the old :P
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

actually you can have as many accounts as you wish to off vacation, you may abandon accounts and never log in to them.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
temptress
seraphim

and that loophole should be closed imo, leaves it too open for abuse..
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:and that loophole should be closed imo, leaves it too open for abuse..

I .... *tries to resist* concur :s

Too many grey areas.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

It's simple, to be honest. The only reason why it is complicated is because certain individuals love to **Filtered** and moan about every little thing that doesn't suit their needs or desires.

Just like certain updates.

The fact of the matter is, in my mind, if I see somebody who has more than one account open at a time (and AdminMark told me this in the past), I will report them and they will or would have been a year or more ago, banned unless a valid reason was put forward which would be impossible if resources exchanged hands between accounts somehow.

Return to “Market Discussion”