Market Prices update

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Market Prices update

I just thought I would put this here for those traders who are trading for lower then their worth(you know those poor suckers people are taking advantage of)

UU prices right now are up and prob. will be for awhile with Wars, etc....This means turns value is also going up(yet people are still trying to buy low...

So Ill try and update this every week after I go through the market and talk to some traders to see the up to date prices.

UU can be sold for right now 700billion easy and max of 750 so avg is 725 currently. But this may jump up will see.

Turns have gotten a little low in price...personally people should be selling their turns for at least 2trillion per thousand if not more(Because anyone can make about 4trillion naq or 3.33million UU without losing many units and zero risk with 1k turns) So if someone is selling thier turns because they don't know how to farm contact me otherwise try to sell at 2trillion naq per thousands because thats what they are really worth(and with the wars they are worth more) Remember turns you can always save or use a few and wait to get your asking price ;).

(I make a avg of 4-6trillion naq per k and 5-6million UU per k without trying or risk...take a bit of risk as we all know and you can make alot more.)

Current cash value depends on seller but for UU it is between 5-9cents depending on demand and amount and for naq its currently 6 to 9cents depending on amount and demand. So don't be one of the suckers and pay more then 9cents...and the avg for both are 7cents...so just remember that currently.

I know this topic might get alot of hate :P but I am prepared for that.

Also if it is posted in the wrong place please move it to the correct section.

Thank you,

Merchant
'It is Good that War is so Terrible or we might grow fond of it!'
Old Name (Lord of the Goauld)
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Re: Market Prices update

I know this topic might get alot of hate but I am prepared for that.
Good. Becuse, you remind me of those Lobbyist people i hate, trying to decide for us, what market prices should be, instead of us themselfs :smt018
Next thing you should tell us at what rate should we sell our planets!

My moto about market is: Everything is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay for it.
UU prices right now are up and prob. will be for awhile with Wars
wars are all the time...or maby you should put the number of vendettas in your equation too ?, thought of that ;) :-"

or maby i am just lobbying for myself as i need a lot of cheap turns :-D
IFLuX
Forum Elite

All what he sad is correct
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Noone wrote:
I know this topic might get alot of hate but I am prepared for that.
Good. Becuse, you remind me of those Lobbyist people i hate, trying to decide for us, what market prices should be, instead of us themselfs :smt018
Next thing you should tell us at what rate should we sell our planets!

My moto about market is: Everything is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay for it.
UU prices right now are up and prob. will be for awhile with Wars
wars are all the time...or maby you should put the number of vendettas in your equation too ?, thought of that ;) :-"

or maby i am just lobbying for myself as i need a lot of cheap turns :-D

LOL I knew I would get some hate :P but like I posted this information is for those who are being taken advantage(wether you feel that's their fault or not well thats your opinion)

This will be here so people know what people are actually willing to pay :) if you don't like that you can't get that UU off some poor sap or turns for a super low price(which Ive seen ppl still got taken for 600billion per million and 1k turns for 1trillion...)

So like I said feel free to sale and buy at what you want but this will show you the Avg Value that people are at least buying for which seems pretty fair to me :-k
Theon35
Forum Irregular

I know, i am just trolling a bit, em in a good mood today :razz:

Nice post anyway :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

While true, there is no point in trying to forcibly equalise the market by bullying the 'suckers' as you call them into paying more attention. ;)

If someone wants to pay 1T, let them. If another only wants to pay 500B, then the 1T payer will get the resources. As it stands, the market has a nice (limited) dynamic, and it should continue to be a free market in that respect. :-D

Good post otherwise, though I see the 'lobbyist' argument Noone used, the post does have 'big government' tendencies. :razz:
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Well I'm not saying they can't try and still buy at what they want but I am talking about just posting the AVG price so people will at least know and can't say they didn't.

If someone still sales for low or buys at low after that then more power to them ;) and that leaves the market a free market just a more knowledgeable :).
Merchant[LG+]
Fledgling Forumer

Alright just like I guessed ;) UU prices are up people

You can now sell and buy between 750-800

Turns 2trillion per k

This was brought about by the on going wars :) now is the time if your a seller to sale all you can because when the wars end prices will prob. go back down to the avg rate of 650-700.

Market advise of the day ;)

Return to “Market Discussion”