Moderator: Market Mods

FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

buying planets for $

Hey guys, I was looking through the black market, just seeing what is for sale.
I came across the dual planets section and I became curious. I think the planets look very expensive for just space geoids. I need to know before I ever buy one, That they are monstrously mind blowingly big and that they come fully upgraded, fully fitted and fully defended. So that my 30$ goes the distance. Can anyone appraise the black market dual planets?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: buying planets for $

They come without stats and tiny, not worth $30, better of spending on naq and buying duel with stats. What you after?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

You can buy duals for way cheaper than 30$ as da vinci said so keep an eye out and bye duals from players which can range from anything from 50tril upwards depending on stats.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Belsamber wrote:You can buy duals for way cheaper than 30$ as da vinci said so keep an eye out and bye duals from players which can range from anything from 50tril upwards depending on stats.
What this masterful good looking lady said ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

So why do I simply send my mothership away for two days and take two planets from some guy I know has too many...? for free.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

TonybDuke wrote:So why do I simply send my mothership away for two days and take two planets from some guy I know has too many...? for free.
Nothing to stop you taking a planet from another player if you see it out and have the available fleet capacity to overwhelm its defences, that's why the feature is in the game....

Ofc, the other player might not appreciate the gesture, mass you and retake the planet back, it's all down to choices.

Moved. Think about which forum your post belongs in before posting.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

I was being sarcastic!!.. I assume that for 30 dollars I buy fully upgraded planets (seeing as I can melt thirty dollars in pennies and build quite a tough nugget.) I would like confirmation to know that I am not wasting serious money ON NOTHING!! lol. :smt104
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

TonybDuke wrote:I was being sarcastic!!.. I assume that for 30 dollars I buy fully upgraded planets (seeing as I can melt thirty dollars in pennies and build quite a tough nugget.) I would like confirmation to know that I am not wasting serious money ON NOTHING!! lol. :smt104
Again buying a planet off the ingame market is silly unless you are not patient enough to wait.

The stats are tiny and for the 30$ you could get like 800tril naq which can be used to buy a much better dual but again it comes down to patience as nowadays not many people are selling duals.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Clockwork wrote:
TonybDuke wrote:So why do I simply send my mothership away for two days and take two planets from some guy I know has too many...? for free.
Nothing to stop you taking a planet from another player if you see it out and have the available fleet capacity to overwhelm its defences, that's why the feature is in the game....

Ofc, the other player might not appreciate the gesture, mass you and retake the planet back, it's all down to choices.

Moved. Think about which forum your post belongs in before posting.
Lil Duke keeping you on your toes CW
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

Return to “Market Discussion”