Moderator: Market Mods

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

big sale!

wait so naq is dearer now than it was a year and half ago?

how does that make sense?! , when its easier than ever to get. went and farmed for 10 mins on a prior and got 90t... and i haven't played in months

could be over a year and a half but i remember buying it at 18$ a quad on the regular and at most it pushed to 22$ lol.

would entice me to make some money but the retarded ass blury font and **Filtered** that the game is in now is ridiculous and the reason why i can only spend 10 mins on the game.

i guess with Bruno's return he's laundering money through sgw again ? scamming people again? hmm? and thus naq price has went up because he's holding it at ransom so he can launder lol.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: big sale!

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:wait so naq is dearer now than it was a year and half ago?

how does that make sense?! , when its easier than ever to get. went and farmed for 10 mins on a prior and got 90t... and i haven't played in months

could be over a year and a half but i remember buying it at 18$ a quad on the regular and at most it pushed to 22$ lol.

would entice me to make some money but the retarded ass blury font and **Filtered** that the game is in now is ridiculous and the reason why i can only spend 10 mins on the game.

i guess with Bruno's return he's laundering money through sgw again ? scamming people again? hmm? and thus naq price has went up because he's holding it at ransom so he can launder lol.
Bruno's Back? how did I miss that happening :/

I guess it has something to do with how much ATS cost now and a lower amount of sellers.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

lol Bruno isn't back.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Probably has something to do with the fact that back then most of the naq being sold was created from a broker bug and not farmed or natural income.

Lack of activity and some more automation detection being put in place has made naq easier to farm but still not as easy as creating it out of thin air...
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

harchester wrote:lol Bruno isn't back.
shut up Scott,
Yes he is. Denying it for him only furthers his guilt, and i even got proof when he returned by tracing ip's. to locations, the exact same person under a different name. other than that i won't reveal anything further publicly because its private information.

Btw he's wanted by the authorities :).

and DR (good to see you floating around)

yes that particular naq that your thinking about was(and i could of got it at below 10$ a quad if i had wanted that naq.)

but my seller has been the longest running non BS seller in gw and he still offers me it at that price 20ish $ in the quads lol.

i had more than one seller because i was greedy enough myself to not have my seller being stretched everywhere else haha. but he was my main one.

infact he's such a good seller that after I introduced him to DDE during end of SW2(everyone bought off him after i introducted him because he such a good seller ) the naq him and his friends have farmed has literally built every big account in the game.

i sat and watched them all farm irl one night , blew my mind , ive farmed over a quad in a day before , back when a q was 1$/t but that was all defences that no one else could hit but rank 1 strike. and they shocked the **Filtered** out of me lmao.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “Market Discussion”