Nice market

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Nice market

Well done! forum admins. I like the new way the market is structurated. Much easier to find something now. :D
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

It was all geisha's idea (god knows she's been rattling her sabre at us admins long enough! :wink: )

Good job geisha.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
geisha
Forum Addict

Wolf359 wrote:It was all geisha's idea (god knows she's been rattling her sabre at us admins long enough! :wink: )

Good job geisha.

lol :P *hugs Wolf* ;)
geisha

Wepwaet
Forum Regular
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: System Lord
ID: 1926916

I second the sentiment. The market should be less cluttered and more efficient now! A big thanks to geisha!! :D
MaYHeM ID:1926916 Feedback
Spoiler
Lore wrote:We can not police human stupidity, carelessness, rudeness, or abiquity.
Mordack wrote:You know that your acronym is TOOL, right?
Wakko wrote:[2010-05-14 12:31:36] <LegendaryApophis> See admin, he massed me because he didn't like the update
[2010-05-14 12:31:50] <Wepwaet> no cause we don't like you
[2010-05-14 12:31:54] <adminHere> lol legend
Tell the preening egos to put a sock in it! Vote "None of the above" for Ombudsman now!
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

yes, ty geisha real nice
WeaponX
Forum Intermediate

brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

now when i want AT i can go to the AT section, if i want UU i can go to the UU section. i love this. makes it much easier to find what im looking for!

thank you.
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

its so much more organised now :-D
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
BL1P
Forum Intermediate

I like the new look

i also noticed that it states in each description of the sections that its for trades of ingame resourses

are you therefore going too stop all $$ trades or are you going too create a seprate section for $$ for resourses section ?

EDITED

ok found the black market description now :P
Plant
Forum Newbie

I dont like the changes, it makes it harder and more time consuming to find diffrent threads you have to keep changing forums to see what best deals are, and their are threads that havent even been updated/bumped in over 24hrs near the top!!!

much preferd it all in one easy place where you can easy just look at the first 10 threads and know most of them are still ingame ready to trade
geisha
Forum Addict

Plant wrote:I dont like the changes, it makes it harder and more time consuming to find diffrent threads you have to keep changing forums to see what best deals are, and their are threads that havent even been updated/bumped in over 24hrs near the top!!!

much preferd it all in one easy place where you can easy just look at the first 10 threads and know most of them are still ingame ready to trade

Well it's impossible to keep everyone happy ;) But this has been suggested so many times that I think it's for the better.

Also it shouldn't be more time consuming as it is now, as usually when you want to buy or sell something you should know what you want to trade. So how do you need to switch forums? If you want UU, you go and look in the UU section, if you want turns, you go to the AT section... it actually saves time...
geisha

Plant
Forum Newbie

Mayby i want to trade my AT for UU but i usualy want to check if its more profitable to trade it into Naq and then UU to maxamize my profits....this type of tradeing is alot harder with this forum layout

Also if i want to Sell my UU for AT do i go to the AT forum and look for people selling AT for UU or to the UU forum and look for people buying UU with AT??

is it possible to have an option so you can choose to have all section in one or have them split?
geisha
Forum Addict

Plant wrote:is it possible to have an option so you can choose to have all section in one or have them split?
negative

Regarding what section to use, try to use common sense:

selling/buying UU for naq or $ ---> UU Market

selling/buying AT for Naq or UU ---> AT Market

selling/buying Planets or Planet locations ---> Planet Market

game services (massings, intelligence etc) ---> Black Market

selling Naq for $ ---> Black Market

trading resources for supporter status ---> Black Market

selling/buying Market Turns ---> Black Market
geisha

Hansbrough
Forum Expert

bout blasted time!!!
congratz geisha! thanks for fighting for capitalism!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Plant wrote:Mayby i want to trade my AT for UU but i usualy want to check if its more profitable to trade it into Naq and then UU to maxamize my profits....this type of tradeing is alot harder with this forum layout

Also if i want to Sell my UU for AT do i go to the AT forum and look for people selling AT for UU or to the UU forum and look for people buying UU with AT??

is it possible to have an option so you can choose to have all section in one or have them split?

Just give it a few days and see if it grows on you.

Glad you finally got it done Geisha, I was tired of pestering you every day about it :-D
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Market Discussion”