Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Haha I see I'm already on the list.
Add Lord Coyle to it, he's my business partner :D
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

Me :)
Never had a complaint in ANY deal, no matter what type...
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

i also sell uu(sold 2.1 mil so far)
never had a complaint
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
Nostradamus
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: NanoTiMaster

you can also add me to that list HE, even if with this war and some rl motives I haven't sold anything for a while
ÃÐØÑΧ
Forum Grunt
ID: 21349

Re: Cash Trades

High Empty wrote:Younger traders ( no deals over say 100 at a time, if you do a larger deal just do it in 2 parts.)
Danaka No offence to you i just don't know you well.
Teal'auc

More to be added just post and i'll look into your case

What this means is that these people get sent the cash frist, as they have a rep to deal with and live with.

So... These are trustable people.

i'm willing to bet my account on Danaka being a good trader for buying and selling goods for $$$ as i've delt with him on a few ocations and hes never let me down, must admit i think i've sold more to him than brought back at the moment.
Nightmare
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 0

i sell UU's :-D
Hai. I'm zeb. How do you do?
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

lol i'am just too lazy to update this, but i'am watching mabye tomorrow
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

High Empty wrote:lol i'am just too lazy to update this, but i'am watching mabye tomorrow

LOL nice to know.

This is Hi Empty right? not the imposter? LOL :wink:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Evilution
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Younger traders ( no deals over say 100 at a time, if you do a larger deal just do it in 2 parts.)
Teal'auc

What this means is that these people get sent the cash frist, as they have a rep to deal with and live with.

I would just to say that I am a trusted trader and would be a trusted seller too.
I may not of sold before but I will do in the near future so with that I have no current feedback from sales only trades which I stopped getting ages ago due to us having the broker and felt that feedback was no longer important as you dont need trust when using it.

All the sellers at the moment that you posted on the safe list will not scam anyone because they have a good reputation and would not want to ruin that, just like I would not want to EVER be banned from trading or selling. I want to build up my positive feedback from buyers and would not risk getting a single negative one.

You say you do not know me enough, well I dont know anyone of those on your safe list. I only know ÃÐØÑΧ in RL.

So please reconsider to place me on the safe list as I have been playing sgw for a very long time, since May 2005, and would not risk being banned from trading or selling through any form of scamming. I just want to be trusted based on my account, time played sgw and knowing that I would not risk having my account banned fromall forms of trades.

ÃÐØÑΧ wrote:
i'm willing to bet my account on Danaka being a good trader for buying and selling goods for $$$ as i've delt with him on a few ocations and hes never let me down, must admit i think i've sold more to him than brought back at the moment.

Thankyou ÃÐØÑΧ, good luck with RL and hope you come back. Dont forget that if you do, let me know and I will help you with your account again :wink:.

I am asking nicely for you to look at my case again with what I said in your mind and will respect your final word, Thankyou :-)
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

just an update ive sold 9-10 mil uu
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
The Great Dogg
Forum Grunt
ID: 11308

I want to be on the list. I'm going to try and do large trades. I have done alot of trades(not money) in this game, so a lot of people should trust me.
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

Dam the cash trade market has really grown in the last few weeks. seems since this war began all of real $ has exchanged hands. I've never seen so many naq for $ threads all at the same time. I suppose people see us making $ they want a piece of the action.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

That or they are selling out and getting ready to stop playing.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert

Lore wrote:That or they are selling out and getting ready to stop playing.

then there will be a mass quitting soon
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Danaka wrote:
Younger traders ( no deals over say 100 at a time, if you do a larger deal just do it in 2 parts.)
Teal'auc

I would just to say that I am a trusted trader and would be a trusted seller too.
I may not of sold before but I will do in the near future so with that I have no current feedback from sales only trades which I stopped getting ages ago due to us having the broker and felt that feedback was no longer important as you dont need trust when using it.

All the sellers at the moment that you posted on the safe list will not scam anyone because they have a good reputation and would not want to ruin that, just like I would not want to EVER be banned from trading or selling. I want to build up my positive feedback from buyers and would not risk getting a single negative one.

You say you do not know me enough, well I dont know anyone of those on your safe list. I only know ÃÐØÑΧ in RL.

So please reconsider to place me on the safe list as I have been playing sgw for a very long time, since May 2005, and would not risk being banned from trading or selling through any form of scamming. I just want to be trusted based on my account, time played sgw and knowing that I would not risk having my account banned fromall forms of trades.

ÃÐØÑΧ wrote:

Thankyou ÃÐØÑΧ, good luck with RL and hope you come back. Dont forget that if you do, let me know and I will help you with your account again :wink:.

I am asking nicely for you to look at my case again with what I said in your mind and will respect your final word, Thankyou :-)

speaking as i am, i stand by my comments, if for nothing else, your a younger trader, and you will get a good rep in time, Plus most people wish to do trades for 2M uu or less. which is under 100$ mabye. The other player, have the resources to do larger traders. I mean to be honest it looks fishy, if someone with a 500k army sizes says he can sell you 5mil uu, or 5 Tril, naq.

Now the above has more then 500k army size, and i'am not calling him fishy. ( he's my testing pig).

As you have noted the more trades the more well know you get the more profit you can turn and reinvest, so what i'am saying blankly, is that when you get better well know as a sell you might be moved up the list, ( which i'am still too lazy to update)
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Market Discussion”