A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Markets future

Anyone wants to speculate on where it's heading? Higher prices, even more cash traders, perhaps a recesion?

It seems to be very stagnant now, mostly in the UU for naq trade alot of sellers now buyers.
Samo
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

yea theirs alot of sellers not many buyers.....this most likely means prices are set to drop
ID = 77036

Trade Feedback
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

it seems UU market is dropping since there is less demand
but AT market is still rising...
funkynote

how much cash would u get per 1k ??
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

The market is steady because well incase you hadnt noticed there is a massive war going on, AT's are in very high demand.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

it's because of the war. Because of the war AT's have doubled in price. Uu hasn't really jumped too much. Just the usual steady increase. And don't know about naq since I don't buy it. I steal it.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

The Price of NAQ, UU will continue to drop until they have something better to do with there naq, now looking into this you will see that with the war there is an increase in naq around as people aren't going to spend it on a defence, they aren't going to spend it on planets, and there no point in spending it in attack, as well there nothing to attack.

After the war the prices will still be lower until such time as forum raise the buying limit from 50 to 100 mil uu. I would suggest that he keep the plague as that's a nice addition to the game, but other then that if the buying limit increases then there will be a short term period where the number of people selling naq will decrease, and over that period the price will increase for those people buying uu, as there will be more demand.

Basicly, as the game gets biggers and more people start selling then the price will continue to drop, now noted there are a few people leaving and as such they have reduced the prices even further as they just want to get out quick, and aren't looking for the best deal.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Market Discussion”