AT/MT prices

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

urogard
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Dean_S wrote:if we lower it, its better for EVERYONE.....it means more uu in the game

ok, better for everyone?

Back then, my time when i was small
AT price 9-10 uu's. Was raiding for 15-17 uu's
Profit 5 uu's per at used

Not so long ago
AT price ~30 uu's. PPl been raiding for 45-50 uu's
Profit 15-20 uu's per at used

now tell me, do you really want to be wasting even more time on this game raiding, or rather let the smaller players catch up?

seriously all these topics about at prices are driving me nuts so i'll say this one last time
You all benefit from larger at prices so stop trying to do something to push them down

:x :x :x :x :x

and no it doesn't mean less people farming/raiding. Only people being done getting large army sizes faster.
Dean_S
Forum Elite

urogard wrote:
Dean_S wrote:if we lower it, its better for EVERYONE.....it means more uu in the game

ok, better for everyone?

Back then, my time when i was small
AT price 9-10 uu's. Was raiding for 15-17 uu's
Profit 5 uu's per at used

Not so long ago
AT price ~30 uu's. PPl been raiding for 45-50 uu's
Profit 15-20 uu's per at used

now tell me, do you really want to be wasting even more time on this game raiding, or rather let the smaller players catch up?

seriously all these topics about at prices are driving me nuts so i'll say this one last time
You all benefit from larger at prices so stop trying to do something to push them down

:x :x :x :x :x

and no it doesn't mean less people farming/raiding. Only people being done getting large army sizes faster.

okok, how about we force the market go up

200bill per 1k turns?
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

lol, more at means less profit. Double the price! Triple the price! Times the price by 10!... make raiding worth it.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

You guys are fracking hilarious!

Just a little background info on prices... the prices for uu have actually stayed pretty current in accordance to the BM since before the war.

Furthermore the price for AT's hasn't gone up due to the war, it's actually just the progression of more naq being on market. The prices for AT's a good bit prior to the war was 400/1xMT. It's only now at 368/1xMT which isn't that much of an increase of price.

Now as to the reasons why... the great "balancing" of the game that cia says has come about has actually just sped up the increase inflation of MT prices because more people were able to use the naq they farmed from the enemy to buy more AT's to raid or buy UU directly which now has given them larger sizes as well as more income now to keep up with market prices. So in the end, there's just more of a gap between larger and smaller players, it's just that there are more "larger" players now; So don't be expecting prices to come down anytime soon.
god
Forum Regular

simple economics. It's all about supply and demand, and people are willing to pay the prices.

I find it a bit amusing that people expected prices to "return to normal" after the war. The prices never go back down in SGW because there is exponential growth.

the bright side... as attack turn prices rise, people are less willing to raid the smaller raid farms because they need to make a profit, so the smaller raid farms become larger raid farms, and people eventually get the same spoils for less raiding...

which of course drives the AT prices further up.
SELLING Naq -- $0.80/Tril
currently 190 TRILLION available
Death God
Forum Elder
Race: Repli
ID: 27182

The market is fine how it is... I might be wasting 60bil for a handfull of AT's but im making a profir more than double that. All it takes is time and patience. If you dont take the time to search for a good target to get uu off from than you loose but if you take your time (2-3 hours for me >.>) you can score huge and have a very good ammount of profit.
Three there are. One there is. What of the three....
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord

ATs are so freaking high because of the...

Current Exchange rates:
3,940,000,000 Naquadah for 352 Turns for 12,200 Mining Bot/Lifers

See the admin is behind it all! :P

Itd be nice if the admin would fix the market again! I remember when it was...

Current Exchange rates:
940,000,000 Naquadah for 1000 Turns for 17,500 Mining Bot/Lifers

I want ^^^ that back!
Spoiler
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

PullinForChrist wrote:ATs are so freaking high because of the...

Current Exchange rates:
3,940,000,000 Naquadah for 352 Turns for 12,200 Mining Bot/Lifers

See the admin is behind it all! :P

Itd be nice if the admin would fix the market again! I remember when it was...

Current Exchange rates:
940,000,000 Naquadah for 1000 Turns for 17,500 Mining Bot/Lifers

I want ^^^ that back!

Well...

It is no the admins fault at all... I talked to admin about this before, it is our fault that the market rates are that high. If we didnt buy so many ATs then the prices wouldnt be as high and vice versa.

Yes I know, if we didnt buy any ATs then the game would be very very slow, so I do agree that the market needs to be altered.
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

you see the thing is with these things
if you try to alter one of the resource prices they all change
uu, naq and turn prices will change along with $ prices

all of these things need to be aloud to happen
another thing i was thinking about was the cap
when the army size cap is removed what do you think will happen to the uu prices,
when you have soo many 5 bil incomes released onto the market prices will shoot up, wars and caps do these sort of things to the market, you all just have to live with it

btw i am always selling at's at 23:1 if anyone is interested :-D

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord

Im not blaming the admin! :P

I was just wanting our old market back!

Admin does a great job! :wink:
Spoiler

Return to “Market Discussion”