Selling relativly small amounts of dmu for tons of naq

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Re: Selling relativly small amounts of dmu for tons of naq

It's about number of sellers, not size of sales.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Re: Selling DMU for NAQ

This has been a very interesting and timely debate with good points raised on the pros and cons of trading naq in main to buy dmu in ascended.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Hen tahts wrong because theres only like 10guys that coudl make that much to sell without sucking in ascended.
Raven
Forum Elite

Hensenshi wrote:Ascension is unbalanced because people chose to quick ascend and then forget about their ascension accounts. Those of you who did forsaken your ascended account, caused the few who played it to suffer. Now quick ascending as a whole isn't too bad. Let me tell you all a secret, Mojo Rising did prophet though living god in a month. You know why he's the best account in ascension right now? Because he played his ascension account, and because he ascended after he reached LG+1.

Now the rates that you complain about. When you ascend your rates on UP cost to APP return is about 1:18. That doesn't count the naq you have to send up, the UU you lose, or the trained units, the mothership, or the spy levels. So 1:7 sounds a lot better than ascending doesn't it? That's where the rates came from.

And yes, if you raid DD, DD is going to slaughter you. So let's put that in the context of main. SVARUN, if I was to mass you today, would The Legion be massing me back? I'm pretty sure they would. It works the same way.

Orpheus wrote:the easiest way to grow fast for us should be start raiding those accounts that have over 3/4 of their army size in resource planets with low defenses, oh wait, that is suicide, they have DD tags....

Ok, so 4/5ths of my army size is in resource planets. You can feel free to try and raid me. But I think you'll find you come up short for strike. ;)

Im not sure what to think of your posts about this issue ...... on one hand im thinking your just playing dumb to make it look like your doing others a favour......

This is so wrong what you guys are doing your giving people a very tiny bit of your income and making trills in main for it very easily........im sure most of you have already covered all your ascension losses by now and with the thought you guys are not ever gonna get catched up its most likely a very satifying feeling right?

congratz on all you DMU sellers for **Filtered** up main too and still denying the fact that Asc is so totally unbalanced its just crazy ....... I can write alot more here but im just pretty disgusted with all you people ......
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

S T I wrote::lol: no I am not offended in any way, what i am saying is if there are enough good accounts in ascension out side of DD/Omega it would make it a lot more enjoyable for all. Like i said i do agree with a lot what you say but to tell people not to try, is not going to help, if buying DMU speeds things up, i am all for it.

do I want to be sitting at rank 1 with no one even bothering to chase me, hell no, what would be the point of gaining Rank 1.

We should be encouraging people to play & do what ever we can to speed thsi up. not for people like me but for the many others who are in the zone when compertition is fierce. more players= better playing conditions.

lol, it has a simple solution then, dd and omega go to war with each other in ascension, :-D lol by destroying the big accounts everyone else has a chance to get closer :lol: :-D

about the selling of dmu, i agree with it, i dont sell or buy, but i agree with the trades, a lot of ppl dont care that much about ascension, if they sell their dmu to better their main accounts its their choice, the ppl that have really strong ascension accounts and want to sell dmu, its their right to do it, theyre helping out smaller ascension accounts by doing it, so i dont see the prob there, and some made really big ascensions to get there damaging their main accounts, so its normal they want to strengthen their main accounts 8)
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

That stuff about people ascending for bonuses and inactive accounts is complete rubbish in thsi case.

I have the 20th biggest influence which is not small by any means, and I cant compete with anyone rank1 - 10 because its so UNBALANCED.

If they sell dmu, i cant do anything about it. Id kill my main account buying it. I cant sell that much because it would take 20 odd days to get it. And by then iv probably lost an influence rank or 2.

Not for the, they just spend half a days income and pocket 5tril in main.

So you see it has nothing to do with inactives or ppl ascending just for bonuses at all.
--------------------

I'll spell it out for you. Ascension was good but became unbalanced because of stupid gameplay and now is unbalancing main and nobody is going to try to stop it.
Simple.
quitted
Fledgling Forumer

S T I wrote:I must have read it right because others are saying the same, don't try to play ascension because you are just feeding the big guys.

the problem with ascension has been the lack of active accounts, now people are trying to play, they are telling them not to :shock: why

could it be like i said, some people are worried that if enough good accounts are in ascension & matched by good ones in main, this will unbalance their game?

The very large players in ascension don't do what you say will happen & it will also happen to the ones below as they grow, the ones below those are only affected by the ones above, this is the game play & always will be.

more active accounts is the only solution to the problem ](*,)

Lack of active accounts eh ? I ascended to my Prior ascension about 2-3 weeks ago, I started playing ascended right away.

Now I tried my best to grow, I got tips from bigger players and I started on Charisma and Fleets, now I make 12+k planets per day. I started making defence and training resource planets.

Every single time my defence was broken down and my resource planets lost. I rebuilt, got massed and raided. I had no DMU to rebuild. Now normally players just give up, you say we need more active accounts. I say you, not pointing at you Jeff, but all of you should let us grow if you want more ascended players. Although there are many un-active players around. But when a player like me declares peace and sends a message that he is active. PLEASE GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE. It's the only way to keep players playing, if I wasnt so stubborn I probably already quit xD.

It is the bigger guys who are destroying ascended server, they destroy everyones accounts so no one feels like playing anymore. Now thats not all of you who do it, but sadly, many do.

Now Jason has fixed ascension so no more resource planet raiding can be done, that should help alot to get players to play.
iKon
Forum Irregular

I honestly don't have a problem with DMU beign sold for naq, that said, I've been a firm believer for a while that ascension and main should be more integrated.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Well I must say apart of CoPs vs CIA war my account has NEVER been INTENTIONALLY (there was mistakes sometimes apparently) massed. Well when someone farmed me (rarely) I asked nicely if he could stop, he did. Not that I make 2bil/turns, I am far from that unfortunately for me, and for famers more likely lmao. But I must say that my PRIOR account is BETTER than quite some MESSIAH/INCARNATES if not LIVING GODS! Is it normal? I think no :lol: I don't complain for that, just take notice about 4-5x ascended accounts being as good/worse than my 1x ascended account :shock: ! And I'm not even CoP, and my account isn't even that good!!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

For the record i'm still short 35 tril just for planet projects. naq So i'm willing to sell 5 tril DMU for that, heck for that i might even make it 6 tril dmu.. Normally it's 4 weeks payment, 25% upfront. I choose to sell to you or not.

and yes this is hurting my influnence but i've found that's not all important in ascension at the larger levels.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
extremer
Fledgling Forumer

High Empty wrote:For the record i'm still short 35 tril just for planet projects. naq So i'm willing to sell 5 tril DMU for that, heck for that i might even make it 6 tril dmu.. Normally it's 4 weeks payment, 25% upfront. I choose to sell to you or not.

and yes this is hurting my influnence but i've found that's not all important in ascension at the larger levels.

and this is the reason why this whole post was made.... making trills and giving NOTHING
Raven
Forum Elite

extremer wrote:
High Empty wrote:For the record i'm still short 35 tril just for planet projects. naq So i'm willing to sell 5 tril DMU for that, heck for that i might even make it 6 tril dmu.. Normally it's 4 weeks payment, 25% upfront. I choose to sell to you or not.

and this is the reason why this whole post was made.... making trills and giving NOTHING

Ah dont say that mate hes prolly giving up a 1 or 2 ranks in ascension .....
'Terrorists of SGW'
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

1 or 2 ranks? You must be joking.

more like 1 or 2 days of income.
Raven
Forum Elite

~Phoenix~ wrote:1 or 2 ranks? You must be joking.

more like 1 or 2 days of income.

well because ascension is a total joke itself obviously i was just laughing around alittle :-D
'Terrorists of SGW'
kali
Forum Newbie

even if there were more ppl selling dmu the price wouldnt fall as you predict
everyone wants to get as much for their stuff as possible and so the price would be relatively stable, unless there is a (by a miracle) bundance of DMU on the ascended server and everyone start selling

the other reason is:
-if you mess with the best (and try to lower the prices of DMU in this case)
u can be massed so you dont sell dmu because you will need to rebuild :lol:

no offence meant to those that sell DMU plz this is just a theoretical thing

Return to “Market Discussion”