why the spike in uu price?

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

Re: why the spike in uu price?

The spike in UU prices is caused by the increasing AT prices.

For the sake of argument:

AT price per k
35bil naq
55k UU

so using that 35bil naq = 55k UU

That creates the price 630mil/k. If the price stayed at 600mil/k, People would buy 55k at 33bil/k. Sell the 55k for 1k AT, then sell that AT for 35bil naq. You make 2bil naq and all you had to do was set a few brokers. Depending on the number people active on the market at a given time, you can make a decent amount of naq in a short time, especially if you deals involving 5k AT at a time.

Now, these rates were/are not the actual/current rates, but the general concept is whats causing the UU prices to rise. As people figure it out, they decide to buy more UU, thus increasing the demand for UU. I remember one time, the imbalance was enough you could make 10bil or so. So that is what probably caused the sharp increase in UU.
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Rafici
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Dominium ex Immortalis
Race: Immortal Magician
ID: 1909687

also with at's they are increasing in cost at the ingame market (when you use MT's) so if the cost is higher and you are getting less at's ( now at 280 was a month ago at 360) you are having less at's to raid with so gain less uu meaning you have to sell at a higher rate to compensate
i find that selling 100K uu gives you enough for buying at's with all 3 mt's at times 5 and 1 or so bil left and it has remained like this as both increase
ID:no account atm
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 51965

its simple, the UU rate goes up because the AT's are getting freakingly expensive!
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Its like when Profiterroles and a few others started a cruisade to keep uu prices down, its almost impossible, since the price of uu depends on the price of ATs. We must target the people raising AT prices! :)

Return to “Market Discussion”