The overall Forum Rules also apply to all market sections. Please read them and keep them in mind.
- You are not allowed to post trades in other peoples trading threads. If you want to buy or sell resources, make your own thread. Spamming trade topics is also not wanted.
- Discussions about the Black Market, current prices etc. can be posted in the Market discussion section only. Please don’t use trade topics as a discussion forum.
- All trades that are completed need to be edited with either the tag; “Closed” so that the Market Moderators can easily spot them and delete them, thus bumping existing and valid trades. If you plan to use the same thread in less then the 7 day deletion then edit them to read "Closed for now".
- The Markets will be purged of any threads that have been dormant for over 7 days. This is to make sure that you are only viewing existing and relevant trades.
- If you are selling more than one of the same thing, please keep them all in one thread. We do not need several of the same type of threads, by the same author.
- Do not trade cross game resources in the Markets. Cross server is fine (Kingdom Games that are deemed legal, i.e. NOT Quantum), but there have been problems in the past when people traded across completely different games.
- You are not permitted to trade non-game related goods or services in exchange for either cash or ingame goods.
- Please make sure to post your trades in the correct section (UU trades in the UU market, AT trades in the AT market etc.). Topics that were posted in the wrong section will be moved to the correct one.