selling dmu for $ at OBSCENE rates ....

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

Re: selling dmu for $ at OBSCENE rates ....

just an observation on this topic
the value of any item is based on supply and demand
there is a hell of alot of supply and not much demand
thus the price is unjustified(if im wrong about demand then sry)
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

You are right and wrong.

Yes, their is much supply, but because nearly all of it is within a small group of players they are able to control prices effectively. If you know how the diamond cartel works it is the same principle.

ID=60881
wmd9999
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 103304

on a side note this is one time when most of these player are truly selling access because some of them are over 700mil planets and if i am wrong correct me but i believe at that point you can no longer trade DMU for LF so they have little use for it as they already are expanding at the rate so amazing that i will not even guess. anyway if people are buying at those rates why would they ever drop it? i applaud there achievement and i hope they make millions :lol:
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

wmd9999 wrote:on a side note this is one time when most of these player are truly selling access because some of them are over 700mil planets and if i am wrong correct me but i believe at that point you can no longer trade DMU for LF so they have little use for it as they already are expanding at the rate so amazing that i will not even guess. anyway if people are buying at those rates why would they ever drop it? i applaud there achievement and i hope they make millions :lol:

I agree but must correct you on one thing, after 700m the rate from dmu:LF decreases a crap load :P I am not sure how much though.

Return to “Market Discussion”