Moderator: Market Mods

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Currency Trades!!!

If you want to make a currency trade, please use the subsection designed for those. Also read the disclaimer and keep it in mind forever. We urge each and every member of these forums that choose to do currency trades to please research and know your trade partner, and use extreme caution and common sense to protect yourself as the disclaimer below releives Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, of all responsibility for currency trades.

Disclaimer
NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Market Discussion”