Please reinstate SuperSaiyan

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Please reinstate SuperSaiyan

Dear "Forum",

SS has to be the one of the most fairest and balanced ppl I've ever seen mod on a forum.

I've been a forum user on many forums that he has been on, also I was a member of HVE in the past.

I honestly don't understand how someone of his calibre can be permabanned.

As a regular forum user (since 2006) and game player since Oct 2005 I feel this is a major injustice.

I haven't seen him hound ppl in game or on here into the point they leave..

What I have seen of him, is what all mods should be like, interactive, fun but know where to draw the line.

Maybe "Forum" may care to visit other forums linked to game and see how SS conducts himself there.? :)

This post is coming direct from me, no-one including SS knows I am posting it.

regards
Femme, aka Temptress aka cleo_catra x
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Please reinstate SuperSayion

SS was not only permabanned, his account was deleted.

I do believe it would be very difficult to do. If not completely impossible.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Re: Please reinstate SuperSayion

fem fatale wrote:Dear "Forum",

SS has to be the one of the most fairest and balanced ppl I've ever seen mod on a forum.

I've been a forum user on many forums that he has been on, also I was a member of HVE in the past.

As a regular forum user (since 2006) and game player since Oct 2005 I feel this is a major injustice.

What I have seen of him, is what all mods should be like, interactive, fun but know where to draw the line.

Maybe "Forum" may care to visit other forums linked to game and see how SS conducts himself there.? :)

regards

+1 well stated femme

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Re: Please reinstate SuperSaiyan

Careful you don't get banned for speaking out femme :smt042

Tbh I don't think SS really cares, he quit his post because of his disagreements on some of the staff a while back, and doesn't play the game anymore so the only one effected by this is admins rep :smt047

Shout out to eary too :smt050

FREE HAT!
WE ARE THE 99%
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

J being the fool he is will never do that.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Deleteing ss in game now imo thats just behond unfair, is it that time of the month J?
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Does SS even want to be reinstated? Just wondering...

Meh, J has always been out of touch with the actual updates he makes - remember the "no one will reascend before Christmas" comment? We'll see how he does having everyone whinge to him in PMs about mods, etc on the forums.
sgt lynch
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

fem fatale wrote:Dear "Forum",
regards

I could almost bet, after tehe group convos that I kept finding myself in, that SuperS would not be willing to return after his forum account has been deleted, along with every single of his 25k posts(?), along with being IP banned from the servers (not just the forums) Tbh, I hope he doesn't return, he always seemed too good for here on the taf forums. I guess not everyone cares about keeping things good and doing what's best.
Also - its just not good for community to exclude active members at this point so for that reason too can you relook?

thanks,j.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:Deleteing ss in game now imo thats just behond unfair, is it that time of the month J?

SS actually plays? :O
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

It doesn't matter whether he wants to be reinstated or not, the simple fact is that he should have been allowed to leave on his own terms just like 99% of the players this game has seen. There is a reason he is a hall of fame gatewars player. Like him or hate him SS has always tried to do right by the player base, and this is his reward. Somehow it doesn't seem fitting for such an upstanding member of the community.

Jason, you may own the forums but what you fail to realize is that you are not bigger than any other member of this community. Yeah its true that without you we wouldn't exist, but without us what the hell do you have to show for all your work? Your distance has given you a sense of detachment from the majority of the players ingame and on the forums, you do not see the day to day interactions between people nor will you understand just how connected everyone really is on here. I never thought I would see the day when you stepped in and actually wanted to take a more active hand in the forum, but now that it has happened all I am waiting for is the day you up and disappear again. Everyone here knows it will happen and again you will leave people behind to run things, just be careful who you pick. Some people on these forums just want the chance to lord it over everyone. Especially since you got rid of three people who just want to help streamline everything. At the end of the day though I will still have SS Earry and Tet, but will you still have a community or game if you keep ignoring the community at large?
Spoiler
~Bralor~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Snow Village~
ID: 0

Angnoch wrote:It doesn't matter whether he wants to be reinstated or not, the simple fact is that he should have been allowed to leave on his own terms just like 99% of the players this game has seen. There is a reason he is a hall of fame gatewars player. Like him or hate him SS has always tried to do right by the player base, and this is his reward. Somehow it doesn't seem fitting for such an upstanding member of the community.

Jason, you may own the forums but what you fail to realize is that you are not bigger than any other member of this community. Yeah its true that without you we wouldn't exist, but without us what the hell do you have to show for all your work? Your distance has given you a sense of detachment from the majority of the players ingame and on the forums, you do not see the day to day interactions between people nor will you understand just how connected everyone really is on here. I never thought I would see the day when you stepped in and actually wanted to take a more active hand in the forum, but now that it has happened all I am waiting for is the day you up and disappear again. Everyone here knows it will happen and again you will leave people behind to run things, just be careful who you pick. Some people on these forums just want the chance to lord it over everyone. Especially since you got rid of three people who just want to help streamline everything. At the end of the day though I will still have SS Earry and Tet, but will you still have a community or game if you keep ignoring the community at large?

Amen Ang, I could not have said it better myself!
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Yes I hear, read things but I wont act like I know what really happened.

What I do know, is that a big part ,in me coming back to this game, was to help the community and I see now that we are losing people instead of gaining them. Some really good people to boot.

I believe that expressing opinion should always be allowed even if it is highly negative. It will be people of this community in the end who will decide who to believe and on what is wrong or right.
Deleting accounts, banning members deleting PM's and what not, does not make the problem go away, it keeps it bottled and many will misunderstood many things.

Even if both of the sides actually had good intentions people will now be left in the dark as this thing, whatever exactly it was gets swept under the rug.

It really sadness me to see this stuff going on at a time like this. We should be working together towards making this game a better place to be

Blue
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

SVaRuN wrote:Yes I hear, read things but I wont act like I know what really happened.

What I do know, is that a big part ,in me coming back to this game, was to help the community and I see now that we are losing people instead of gaining them. Some really good people to boot.

I believe that expressing opinion should always be allowed even if it is highly negative. It will be people of this community in the end who will decide who to believe and on what is wrong or right.
Deleting accounts, banning members deleting PM's and what not, does not make the problem go away, it keeps it bottled and many will misunderstood many things.

Even if both of the sides actually had good intentions people will now be left in the dark as this thing, whatever exactly it was gets swept under the rug.

It really sadness me to see this stuff going on at a time like this. We should be working together towards making this game a better place to be

Blue

exprsing opinion as a member of staff is banned posative or STHU is the rule
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Wait...WTH?

I read about the changes but SS got deleted? How much idiocy do you have to conceive at one time in your head to delete one of the best members of this community for a little spar? Hell, even if it was a big issue, I've called you a piece of **Filtered** multiple times, Forum. Delete me, along with 90% of the active ingame and forum user base as they've all done so.

Atleast SS didn't go that far. Or he did. Regardless.

What. The. **Filtered**.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:Deleteing ss in game now imo thats just behond unfair, is it that time of the month J?

Just to let you know, SS told me earlier he wasn't deleted ingame, just banned.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”