Please reinstate SuperSaiyan

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: Please reinstate SuperSaiyan

I will not attempt to explain everything that led up to this situation -those involved know, those who want to hold a specific opinion will likely keep that opinion no matter what, and those that don't know and care dont care...
The reason for the ban was to stop FURTHER corruption of the forum. I do not want to let it go on forever -wanted it to stop -so laid down a firm warning. Banned and will be erased if you continue. And it continued - with very specific intent, malice and desire to do more harm.

He and crew may as well have said "we plan on burning it all down on the way out. screw you." ... leaving me little options.

The forum has become exclusionary, bullying and has resulted in large chunks of the game community not wanting to come here. I do not want the official game forum to be for some group and its friends.

SS was an excelent admin. I have always said that. then he flipped -for whatever reason .. I am not getting in to the reasons here although will say maybe the flip could have been avoided with different decisions by myself and others -- but regardles he was no longer looking to the good of the community but a personal vendetta and wanting to see things wrecked on his way out.

If reinstating ingame account meant anything, I would consider that. But it obviously does not. I am also having posts restored from a backup -- up to about a year ago.

j.
Don't make me use this!!!
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Forum wrote:
He and crew may as well have said "we plan on burning it all down on the way out. screw you." ... leaving me little options.

That comment is Total bull manure
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

seriously - look me up and attack me with a baseball bat? did you really just say that?

Field Marshall wrote:
You can, somehow, I am sure. Now I am done, I will leave with saying three random things with no connection to anything.

WHOIS
Registered Owner
Baseball Bat
Don't make me use this!!!
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Forum wrote:I will not attempt to explain everything that led up to this situation -those involved know, those who want to hold a specific opinion will likely keep that opinion no matter what, and those that don't know and care dont care...
The reason for the ban was to stop FURTHER corruption of the forum. I do not want to let it go on forever -wanted it to stop -so laid down a firm warning. Banned and will be erased if you continue. And it continued - with very specific intent, malice and desire to do more harm.

The forum has become exclusionary, bullying and has resulted in large chunks of the game community not wanting to come here. I do not want the official game forum to be for some group and its friends.

SS was an excelent admin. I have always said that. then he flipped -for whatever reason .. I am not getting in to the reasons here although will say maybe the flip could have been avoided with different decisions by myself and others -- but regardles he was no longer looking to the good of the community but a personal vendetta and wanting to see things wrecked on his way out.

If reinstating ingame account meant anything, I would consider that. But it obviously does not. I am also having posts restored from a backup -- up to about a year ago.

j.
Oh you wanted to top further corruption on the forums? I can tell what you could've done, fired Zeratul.

He flipped for whatever reason? Lol. I can tell you why. Zeratul.

Lemme tell you man, when you just keep sweeping obvious problems under the rug like you did then the people who put lots of their times into the forums to make them a better place are eventually going to get fed up and flip. You let Zeratul do whatever he wanted, and even he was overruled by the other 2 Admins you stepped in and backed him up. He was able to break procedure many times over and do things that should've gotten him removed from the team. They didn't get him removed, in fact there were no consequences, he did what he wanted and got away with it.

Your solution to this was to demote all Admins, and delete SS and Earendil who were trying to make this apparent to those involved. Good choice. As a result you've lost 5 Admins who put a lot of time and effort into the forums as Staff Members directly because of Zeratul. You lost Solus, you lost SuperSaiyan, you lost Earendil, and now you've lost Malx and BMMJ13 by your own decision.

So don't come here and try to put the blame on SS or Eary and say "they flipped" or were "unreasonable" or "spreading chaos." You buried your head in the sand when proof was given to you many times over that you had an Admin going rogue.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Empy wrote:
Forum wrote:I will not attempt to explain everything that led up to this situation -those involved know, those who want to hold a specific opinion will likely keep that opinion no matter what, and those that don't know and care dont care...

j.
Oh you wanted to top further corruption on the forums? I can tell what you could've done, fired Zeratul.

He flipped for whatever reason? Lol. I can tell you why. Zeratul.

Lemme tell you man, when you just keep sweeping obvious problems under the rug like you did then the people who put lots of their times into the forums to make them a better place are eventually going to get fed up and flip. You let Zeratul do whatever he wanted, and even he was overruled by the other 2 Admins you stepped in and backed him up. He was able to break procedure many times over and do things that should've gotten him removed from the team. They didn't get him removed, in fact there were no consequences, he did what he wanted and got away with it.

Your solution to this was to demote all Admins, and delete SS and Earendil who were trying to make this apparent to those involved. Good choice. As a result you've lost 5 Admins who put a lot of time and effort into the forums as Staff Members directly because of Zeratul. You lost Solus, you lost SuperSaiyan, you lost Earendil, and now you've lost Malx and BMMJ13 by your own decision.

So don't come here and try to put the blame on SS or Eary and say "they flipped" or were "unreasonable" or "spreading chaos." You buried your head in the sand when proof was given to you many times over that you had an Admin going rogue.

Thanks Empy, couldn't have said that better. :)
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

BS move J, I think you're goin a bit mad dude

you just shot yourself in the foot, and have basically made the remaining administration staff to look like fools and complete arses (I realise a lot of the admin are here for the right reasons and doing a splendidly lovely job but the ones who know this is directed at them know it's directed at them :P)

Tyranny isn't the greatest way to try blot out someone who is speaking out.

But then again, you're the boss hey?
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

j.

Do and say whatever you like J, I have always respected you for creating a game that I love. I believe your reasoning on this was completely backwards, and the punishment was far over the top. First you punish SS and Earry for doing what they believe was right and trying to change things that in their minds needed to be changed. I don't know what exactly happened between Zeratul Earry and SS, but I have been friends with all three for a long time. I am sure if you as the owner had stepped in and actually listened instead of having a knee jerk reaction things might have been settled without anyone being deleted or banned. However beyond that your treatment of Tetrismonkey is completely inexcusable, all he did was show support for his friends by talking to the other VOLUNTEERS on this forum to show you the solidarity of the team and how much support each individual has. I disagree with the idea of a walkout, that was on Tets part a bad thing to organize but everyone that handed in their colors obviously disagrees with what you have done J. I think it is time you sit back and look at this in a rational light not just in the heat of the moment like you clearly did. The forums are not exclusive people constantly complain that way, but the reality is that only a few people actively post on here and care about the community at large. You got rid of some of the best and most caring members of this community.

You taking over the forum is a welcome change don't ever think for a moment that everyone and their brother hasn't been eagerly awaiting this day. I sincerely wish you the best of luck trying to run things.

Freddie
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

You know Jason, the very worst part of this is, you've done far more damage to this community in what you've done this past weekend.. than SS and Earendil, and even Tetrismonkey came anywhere close to doing.

Congratulations, you're now a hypocrite.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Oh, I get it.

Mods, LETS RALLY UP! WOO! Keep quitting, keep making a point. **Filtered** the system, **Filtered** the police!

Will I get banned/deleted now? :smt060
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

xDaku wrote:Oh, I get it.

Mods, LETS RALLY UP! WOO! Keep quitting, keep making a point. **Filtered** the system, **Filtered** the police!

Will I get banned/deleted now? :smt060

No doubt you will ;)
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Durp durp alurp most the peeps that ment anything to these forumz and game are gones now keep up the goooood work

=D>
Spoiler
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I don't mean to be rude, fem fatale, but you are easily one of the stupidest people I've come cross who plays this game.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Mordack wrote:I don't mean to be rude, fem fatale, but you are easily one of the stupidest people I've come cross who plays this game.

In this case, that's irrelevant.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Sniperblackout wrote:
Mordack wrote:I don't mean to be rude, fem fatale, but you are easily one of the stupidest people I've come cross who plays this game.

I'm sorry, Sniperblackout, but it isn't. SS was a good mod, and perhaps Jason's actions were foolish, but having people like FF come to his cause serves merely to undermine it.

I would favour a well thought out petition to Jason re sacked mods to try and make some sense of it all.
Last edited by The Doctor on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed insult
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate

Mordack wrote:
Sniperblackout wrote:

I'm sorry, Sniperblackout, but it isn't. SS was a good mod, and perhaps Jason's actions were foolish, but having people like FF come to his cause serves merely to undermine it.

I would favour a well thought out petition to Jason re sacked mods to try and make some sense of it all.

Obviously, based on the amount of people that have posted here, it's not just FF that's posting about it.

Also, I don't appreciate the implicaton sir. I'm in a very committed relationship and I believe you're a bit out of line.

I don't believe I trash talked you a bit and would appreciate the same courtesy.
Last edited by The Doctor on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed insult

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”