quick reply

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

quick reply

About damn time.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: quick reply

Are you saying Quick Reply is available? Cuz i don't have it >.>
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Needs to be available. Makes posting easier on **Filtered** phones.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

It's available in spam section...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Seems like a rather superfluous function, in my opinion. I use the forums regularly by phone, since I recently took up making day trips, and I have no trouble whatsoever with it - except the worthless autocorrect messing up my posts and smilies being somewhat hard to get right, but such mild discomforts keep one on their toes.

On the other hand, making the forum more easily accessible is always a good idea. I support this. :)
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Juliette wrote:Seems like a rather superfluous function, in my opinion. I use the forums regularly by phone, since I recently took up making day trips, and I have no trouble whatsoever with it - except the worthless autocorrect messing up my posts and smilies being somewhat hard to get right, but such mild discomforts keep one on their toes.

On the other hand, making the forum more easily accessible is always a good idea. I support this. :)

the forums are already easily accessible, adding any other functions to make it easier would just be silly. (see what I did here :smt019 )
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

El_Ryune wrote:
Juliette wrote:Seems like a rather superfluous function, in my opinion. I use the forums regularly by phone, since I recently took up making day trips, and I have no trouble whatsoever with it - except the worthless autocorrect messing up my posts and smilies being somewhat hard to get right, but such mild discomforts keep one on their toes.

the forums are already easily accessible, adding any other functions to make it easier would just be silly. (see what I did here :smt019 )
Yeah, I do see what you did there. You made the mistake that while suggestions to make the game easier are bad, suggestions to make the forum more accessible are useful. Why? Because the forum has a different function from the game. Essentially, you made a good joke, that is that. ;)

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”