Cyber Bullying

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Cyber Bullying

Haz - Ok. In other threads though you have been as of late a lil cheeky monkey is all I will say :smt050

GH - Would be interested in your thoughts on my comment about school, work, etc. places where you have no choice but to be in that environment. You cannot simply log off to RL. Sure you could switch jobs or schools, but why should you HAVE to do that?
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

Earl Ragnor Lodbrok™ wrote:
GH - Would be interested in your thoughts on my comment about school, work, etc. places where you have no choice but to be in that environment. You cannot simply log off to RL. Sure you could switch jobs or schools, but why should you HAVE to do that?

My thoughts are that its not cyber bullying.
You wanna talk about that make a thread elsewhere.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

George Hazard wrote:

:-k
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
:smt042 :smt025
Oh when I try to converse you are just plain stubborn. I see no posts from you telling tetris and others to stay only on cyber bullying but mkay SS. I guess modding just is in your blood eh? If you feel bullied off topic I suggest you report me for spam? I feel I made valid points making that arguement about nowadays its a cyber generation, and the two are often mixed, but whatever. If you can't make valid points besides calling me stupid, or not answering an honest polite question then so be it. :smt015
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

George Hazard wrote:

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Oh when I try to converse you are just plain stubborn. I see no posts from you telling tetris and others to stay only on cyber bullying but mkay SS. I guess modding just is in your blood eh? If you feel bullied off topic I suggest you report me for spam? I feel I made valid points making that arguement about nowadays its a cyber generation, and the two are often mixed, but whatever. If you can't make valid points besides calling me stupid, or not answering an honest polite question then so be it. :smt015

If you don't care about a topic enough to make a thread, why bother discussing it?
Mkay.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

George Hazard wrote:
George Hazard wrote:

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

If you don't care about a topic enough to make a thread, why bother discussing it?
Mkay.

Gawd, I prefered you when you were yellow (2nd rank). At least then you were accountable. Now as a troll, it's far less difficult to troll you [-(
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Nuff Said. WEAK ASS RESPONSE SS. WEAK.
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

And yet.. no thread? :-)
Psyko
The Irresistible

And yet. It's over.

Locked. This had dissolved to nothing more than trolling (and weak trolling, at that).

If anyone wishes to address the topic of Cyber Bullying in the rules in the future, I suggest they write up possible ways to define the very gray area that is "Cyber Bullying" before posting a new thread.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”