Attack on my account?

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Attack on my account?

I got notified when I tried to log in here after a busy day trying to guide Wikipedia's #GamerGate page into a more balanced direction and keeping an eye on the #Gamergate and #GameEthics tags on Twitter, that I had exceeded the maximum amount of login attempts. At first I suspected an random Wikipedian who somehow had managed to steal my e-mail address, due to reports of doxxing on people involved in editing the #Gamergate-page. That suspicion got debunked by an admin.
Other media are completely out of the question. Leaving only one possibility: someone in this community has been attempting to hack my account by attempting to randomguess my password. Considering relative few know of the emailadress I use here, the list of suspects is also relative small. Either way - unless I really overlooked something, can an admin kindly check my account, especially for the failed login-attempts, and PM me the list of logins? I know roughly the IP-rotation my provider uses and I know 1 IP which had earlier had tried to crack my password for Skype.
Thanks,
-Ben
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”