Bugs - Era 39

quantum bugs and balance issues
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: Bugs - Era 39

The attack limiter (based on glory) doesnt seem to work.

It states;
IF either of you has any glory worth mentioning....Under 10% or over 1000% of their GnR you can attack them but 5 x day, and may not sab.
But in actuality;
You have attacked this realm 12 times in the last 24 hours. Your glory and reputation is 2903.33333333 % of theirs.
So even though the attacker had above 1000% of their GnR, they were allowed to continue attacking. He was not limited to 12 attacks, just happened to stop at that many.

This was pointed out to me by Mass Effect (ID:23345) which he noticed while attacking Teyla (ID: 29138)
orix
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

bug when viewing an officers attack log. a raid looks like a naq hit and if u go back a page u go to your own attack log
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

orix wrote:bug when viewing an officers attack log. a raid looks like a naq hit and if u go back a page u go to your own attack log
Both issues have been fixed.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Overtaken
Forum Newbie

Hi,

I found a bug in the technology center.

When you upgrade a power cell while still being under the limit for your ascention level, and you upgrade the power cells OVER what you are limited to being allowed (assuming you have enough naq), the game still processes the upgrade even though your final amount of tech will be over your current limit. (Super wordy, I'll give an example below)

SO basically:

Ascended level: 7, GodHead Incarnate (which wound mean power cells limit is at 8100)

Weapons SuperCharger --- current power cells: 8000 (out of the limit of 8100)

Upgrade power cell by 300 ---> new power cells amount: 8300 (200 MORE than the limit allowed)

^that's what happened to me.
Please look into this, thanks!
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Overtaken wrote:Hi,

When you upgrade a power cell while still being under the limit for your ascention level, and you upgrade the power cells OVER what you are limited to being allowed (assuming you have enough naq), the game still processes the upgrade even though your final amount of tech will be over your current limit. (Super wordy, I'll give an example below)

SO basically:

Ascended level: 7, GodHead Incarnate (which wound mean power cells limit is at 8100)

Upgrade power cell by 300 ---> new power cells amount: 8300 (200 MORE than the limit allowed)

This has now been fixed.

Your next ascension will level you out with the rest of the server. Thanks for your report!
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Wow good job this was spotted before the end ;) well done!
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Haz wrote:
Overtaken wrote:Hi,

SO basically:

This has now been fixed.

Your next ascension will level you out with the rest of the server. Thanks for your report!

In follow up to this bug I have just spotted someone (30890) with an ascended lvl of 8 and 9500 techs on mother ship. Now this could have happened before the bug was brought to your attention, and i'm not accusing anyone of abusing a bug, but it is going to give this person an advantage over other lvl 8's as I highly doubt any more ascensions will be done by the account i have mentioned.
Crixus
Forum Newbie
Race: Gaul
ID: 28575
Alternate name(s): The Undefeated Gaul, Champion Of Capua

There Seems to be a a form of bug where a player can attack through peace.

A peace setting was made to me at 05:01 :
felixx Crixus felixx(30983) has set their relation with you to: Peace 05:01

Less than ten minute's later at 05:09 and 05:10 that player was also able to attack three times consecutively even though the relation should of prevented it from happening :

05:10 felixx 736,611,195 Naquadah stolen 15 95 146 124 billion 6,808 billion details
05:09 felixx 24 untrained units kidnapped 15 102 148 129 billion 6,544 billion details
05:09 felixx 21 untrained units kidnapped 15 113 150 142 billion 6,545 billion details

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”