Free Ascension

quantum bugs and balance issues
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine
ID: 0

Free Ascension

Question...

Why have some players gotten a free ascension? Is this bug abuse or hopefully bug testing under admin guidance? Or is it just a **Filtered** game that the admin needs to pay more attention to?

I'm sure that these players that have gained this advantage will come forward, as many of them are rule abiding players. However this is a pretty major bug/exploit at this stage of the game and needs to be sorted out quickstyle!

Its like this players have been given a free 10-12 million UU that's how serious it is.....
orix
Forum Newbie

Re: Free Ascension

I agree. I could of been on a 20mil army size now but I ascended to level 9 by my self. now some people that choose not to ascend are ahead of me because they were gifted an ascention.... how does that work out?
Oldman
Forum Grunt

well im sure the honest players will come forward cos we all know they are honest but if it aint sorted first and last era I play and you wonder theres not many people playing
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine

You referring to lvl 9 ascension players or 10?
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Some players got a free ascension to level 9 which is the level the bulk of the active players are on. I'M talking about active players too.

For instance bloodkiller was ranked 2 at ascension level 8 with roughly a 10 million army. He is now ascension 9 with a 13 million army which is close to the top army sizes....

Admin you need to be saying something about this, as this imbalence is goig to completely ruin the end game which is what its all about.
orix
Forum Newbie

Well I know I was am ascention level clear going for 1st in glory this era and then boom people got a free ascebtion with more UU than me and I got overtaken. Complete injustice for people that were pushing. If those that were level 9 get an ascention it is unfair to those that are level 10. The covert and ac levels are to expensive after 9 so it is just a complete screw up.
Is there going to be something done about this?
orix
Forum Newbie

So is this issue just going to be ignored. It has been up for over 24 hours and not even an acknowledgement from anyone.
It is a serious imbalance in the game and it has to be sorted out or its a big fingers up at the people that wanted to finish well and decided to ascend again.....
Oldman
Forum Grunt

well two days I'd say not im not feeling confident oh that's it no one's buying uss now so they not bothered anymore
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: ORI

Ronon Dex wrote:Some players got a free ascension to level 9 which is the level the bulk of the active players are on. I'M talking about active players too.

For instance bloodkiller was ranked 2 at ascension level 8 with roughly a 10 million army. He is now ascension 9 with a 13 million army which is close to the top army sizes....

Admin you need to be saying something about this, as this imbalence is goig to completely ruin the end game which is what its all about.
Agreed but I was in and out of rank 1for a few days before the ascension mess happened and would still be fighting for rank 1. As I was not planing on ascending. I would have put all naq that I was farming in to UP to get bigger than the rest. I am an honest player everyone that knows me in game knows that about me.
orix
Forum Newbie

we understand that man. Its just an unfair bug that helped some people and hindered others.
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer

Agreed mate. But I dont think it will be fixed this era there are to many that where pushed up best we can hope for is that it would be fixed before next ascention quantum.
orix
Forum Newbie

or they give those that are behind now a free ascension aswell
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer

That could work.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Apologies, has been a busy week or two.

This is being investigated.

Could someone please confirm which users you have seen that have been affected, and the ascension level?
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer

Haz wrote:Apologies, has been a busy week or two.

This is being investigated.

Could someone please confirm which users you have seen that have been affected, and the ascension level?
Well I got ascended from 8 to 9 not sure who else mate

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”