last topic locked.

quantum bugs and balance issues
orix
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

last topic locked.

The last topic was locked so I was unable to reply.
The decision made in this regard is an absolute joke.
You even mentioned yourself that it is a ballance feature for inactive account. People have announced that they received several ascensions and yet you still see no issue.

This is only going to esclate the issue in regards to the players that are getting effected by the bug.
You are literally destroying the game.
Watch the fallout.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Re: last topic locked.

If not banning cheaters didn't convince the quantum playerbase that you didn't care about the game, this might do it :roll:

Off to a great start
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Corkscrew
Forum Regular

It only affected the lower minority, those that never even achieved level 9 ascension. The impact on end game result is extremelly minimal.
orix
Forum Newbie

It is until u realise that 4 in the top 10 were gifted levels and the number1 alliance is composed of free ascended players. Which means your statment is inaccurate by means of it is destroying the end game.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I agree with you, orix - and I also agree with you opening the topic. But sadly, I am almost positive Caprila will warn you. Discussing something after admins have made up their mind is forbidden now..

Anyway, the auto ascend feature shouldn't have been there in the first place. As I said - you cannot balance the income of inactive ones in regards to income of active players in an ascended era without stupid things like free ascensions of active players. The first ascended era was the only one without the feature and it was by far the best ascended era. In every other ascended era, people got free ascensions towards the end due to this stupid and unnecessary feature.
Don't get me wrong - I honestly don't care what happens with my ascension levels, I don't care if the free ones are taken away..but it does seem ridiculous that I've ascended 5 or 6 times and am only 1 level above the completely inactive accounts. Just like it seems ridiculous that people who've ascended 10 times are only 1 level above me.

Hopefully this was enough to show Haz that this really should be the last ascension era.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

orix wrote:The last topic was locked so I was unable to reply.
Section 4: Spam
a. Topics.
Topics will be considered spam if they fit into one of three categories.
iii) The topic has already been locked by a moderator and the user has reposted the topic.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”