AC not dying

quantum bugs and balance issues
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

AC not dying

If wrong then ok I just do not understand.

buttercutter sent:
2,850,000 CounterIntelligence Agents and 23,000 Offensive NID Team and No Offensive Away Team

The forces of buttercutter rush in full force, and inflict 16,024 damage on crazy's forces!
It was confirmed that 909 of crazy's forces fell at the hands of buttercutter's assult.

The forces of crazy fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 18,620 damage on buttercutter's forces!
They managed to eradicate 345 of buttercutter's troops.

The forces of buttercutter's CounterIntelligence Agents break off from main attack force, and seek out crazy's Infiltration Units!
0 CounterIntelligence Agents are taken down

Why is no ac dying?

I know this is not the only person not losing ac when attacking ppl either.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Re: AC not dying

it sounds to me like a bug exploit ](*,)
The forces of bebita rush in full force, and inflict 8,972,972,286 damage on A B R's forces!
The forces of A B R fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 266,636,160 damage
bebita sent:
1,109 Covert Infiltrator Bo
18 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down
seems the problem is at big numbers and i do bellieve this problem it was before if i remember corectly
Last edited by bebita on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

bignumbers problem again :(

my ac die

The forces of Att !Deficit Disorder rush in full force, and inflict 583,106,778,340 damage on Arkenius's forces!
It was confirmed that 29 of Arkenius's forces fell at the hands of Att !Deficit Disorder's assult.

The forces of Arkenius fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 393,959,872,800 damage on Att !Deficit Disorder's forces!
They managed to eradicate 58 of Att !Deficit Disorder's troops.

The forces of Att !Deficit Disorder's Covert Infiltrator Bot break off from main attack force, and seek out Arkenius's Undercover Agents!
2837 Covert Infiltrator Bot are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Covert Infiltrator Bot engage the covert networks of the realm.
The Covert Infiltrator Bot outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 838,080,055,460 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1600 of Arkenius's Undercover Agents!
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

maybe is the race? buttercutter has human
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

:smt060
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

This is not a bug.

The Human race family unique technology is 'Rapid Evacuation Technology' (same as in Main, actually). This technology allows an attacker to rapidly withdraw after attacking, without allowing a counterstrike. From the Human Technology page: "Allows a quick strike on the enemy, with a rapid evacuation before the enemy can strike back. Full gains are still obtained." (Base chance of 0%, Tech level 1 chance 5%, Tech level 2 chance 15%.)

The reason most of the 'Main regulars' are probably unfamiliar with the technology in question is the abundance of Ascended accounts on Main and the relatively low number of Human-type races. It is a powerful technology (then again, so are the Replicator's 'self-regeneration', the Asgard 'hologram' and the Goa'uld 'automatic raiding'). Not to mention the most powerful of all, the Ascended Blessing.

There is a bug with this though, the proper message is not displayed. That has now been fixed.

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”