Not having SS

quantum bugs and balance issues
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Not having SS

Ive been able to use it every week as I do and have had SS.

When I push the button I get

You need supporter status, and one available weekly SS Bonus left, for this action, which you do not have. The Bonus resets Monday on the turn after 12:01am, gametime.

Having Supporter Status in this era of Quantum gives you the ability to take one Supporter bonus per week.
Market Supporter gives this (and only this) as well, but must be bought with ingame goods, and only lasts the era.
You have used 0 bonuses this week.
The choices are as follows, but choose carefully, for once chosen, it cannot be undone...:

Im just going to have a guess this is due to being banned by a donut and hitting a ppt and saying we got told when all could see for itself.

But I would like my 393,037 units please, I aint posted this after the fact of market reset, its before and due to this not being able to be click I would think its fair.

Or 360 Techs on each , either is fine. All which is offered to me atm.

Thanks
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”