Era 46 - Bugs

quantum bugs and balance issues
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Era 46 - Bugs

You can be sure of one thing, Era 47 will have a launch time more convenient. :)

Re: Commander timer, now reset. That never gets reset, but you don't notice it due to the gap between Eras.

Re: Universal PPT, not this time.

Re: Unit Production; at 48 total, ie. 1 unit per turn, you will receive .9 Untrained Unit and .1 Miner per turn. (Well, this is by itself an explanation of why we usually start with 400 UP.) It will take 10 full turns for all those .1 miners to form a cohesive whole and become 1. (I have checked, and this actually started this turn change.)
Less than a whole unit does not contribute to Income. (So get to upgrading that UP, and next Era we will start at 400 again.)
Support
Site Admin

Yes, removing yourself sets the timer to the moment of dismissal. You will have to wait 24h to re-join. This function is actually working exactly as intended. :)

Regarding your UP; 48 / 1 * 10% = .1 = 0 per turn, 1 per 10 turns.
Big_L wrote:By the way, I tried to remove and reattach myself, to test if it changes anything, and now I can't rejoin myself :(
Big_L
Forum Newbie

Support wrote:Yes, removing yourself sets the timer to the moment of dismissal. You will have to wait 24h to re-join. This function is actually working exactly as intended. :)
Fair enough :)

Support wrote:Regarding your UP; 48 / 1 * 10% = .1 = 0 per turn, 1 per 10 turns.
Big_L wrote:By the way, I tried to remove and reattach myself, to test if it changes anything, and now I can't rejoin myself :(
Unit Production 70 /day (96 total)
I think I'm starting to get it!
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1915439
Alternate name(s): Flash

1 turn attack not aggregated on column "Attack Turns Used" "Galactic Attack Logs" page.
I make one 1 turn attack and one 9 turns attack, but in this column I see 779 instead 780. :smt017
Support
Site Admin

Alright, synchronised the numbers for now; if any discrepancies exist at turn change, turn change will fix them.
XaoC wrote:1 turn attack not aggregated on column "Attack Turns Used" "Galactic Attack Logs" page.
I make one 1 turn attack and one 9 turns attack, but in this column I see 779 instead 780. :smt017
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

is it intended that the juju of secret is not diplayed on the rumour ribbon?

cause we can see an empty field
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

Stats seem to be increasing every now and then with out having worked on them
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer

Mercury Rising wrote:Stats seem to be increasing every now and then with out having worked on them
Every turns you unit lvl increases +2
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer

Okay, this is intersting fact on this era, for a start open my stats:

Jaffa Guards Average Level: 1,708.00 2
Sarcophagus 2 31,000/31,000
Defense 1,057,720,000 Ranked: 1

How I can do it? What kind units we get every turn/day automaticaly? miners and defenders: automaticaly units NOT DOWN average lvl. Yesterday I train 1 def unit and focused to upgrade lvl, but with small farms and income this is very hard- I spend all my turns. Today I get my second defender and magic :smt019
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer

Stats display bug:
on battlefild page I see AS:
on User page I not see AS:
Support
Site Admin

#-o Alright, I will add in a recalc for auto-trained units.
While that may initially crash the average levels (adding 1 level 1 defender to an existing level 2000 defender leads to 2 level 1000 defenders), the level reduction will fall over time (as the pool of existing units grows - eg adding 1 level 1 defender to 10 existing level 2000 defenders will have a far smaller effect).

This should resolve the issue of a single defender army, while preserving the possibility of playing with a very high level, limited army, as well as a lower level massive army.

For the duration of this Era:
- 100% killable attack / defence (Yes, you can now mass someone all the way down to 0.)
Support
Site Admin

- Level recalculation for auto-trained added. (That is the DAILY auto-trained; regular miners from UP do not affect miner level.)
- Deaths now do go all the way down to 0 - ie. an attack on a 0 def will cause unit death until no units are left. Similarly, 1 attacker will always die.
Big_L
Forum Newbie

Support wrote:- Level recalculation for auto-trained added. (That is the DAILY auto-trained; regular miners from UP do not affect miner level.)
- Deaths now do go all the way down to 0 - ie. an attack on a 0 def will cause unit death until no units are left. Similarly, 1 attacker will always die.
Other than the 1 death minimum on attack, the death rates haven't changed?
Support
Site Admin

They have not. You will start seeing that when volumes of attackers are more or less ~>1k :) Other than that where normally <0.49 would be rounded to 0 (hence the usual 'immortal defenders'), anything over 0 is now rounded to 1.
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer

wooop, my turns and naq for defence lvl to no purpose. :smt089

CSS :active bump.

Update: 1 attack units dead before each attack. Per day all get 480 ATs + 600 market AT's this is 1080 AT's ~ 108 attack units dead this is over more for attack lvl lost.

Something- success attack kills enemy, unsuccess old death rate.
For example do not change this(from calculation page):
Attacking at less that 20% of enemy defence causes no deaths to the enemy.
and
Attacking at more that 500% of enemy defence causes no deaths to the attack units.

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”