Lets Spice Quantum Wars Up More!! Give some Suggestions!

for suggestions of future eras, current issues (but not bugs) etc.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: Lets Spice Quantum Wars Up More!! Give some Suggestions!

:?:
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

smooshable wrote:I'd like to see an actives only wave, accounts stay on the cusp of of a black hole until they're logged into and return to that state if not accessed for a certain amount of time, say 3-7 days.

I think it would encourage a very lively wave where people would attack each other rather than just farm inactives.

I second that.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

The 'problem' with Quantum is the problem people who play main have for it. They're so fearful of resets. It's actually to the point of even being quite funny. You hear them all the time muttering and blubbering "but I won't play that because it'll wipe out all my effort after two months...." and what have you. Of course it will you utter spoon, this game actually sorts the men from the boys in a quick fire round.

I've tried to convince a few people to play the next era (with it being only five days or so away) and I have been successful with only one person. What is not to like about Q?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

General Riviera wrote:The 'problem' with Quantum is the problem people who play main have for it. They're so fearful of resets.

thats the problem im getting too when recruiting for it. Its just a fast-paced version of main, but with a few gameplay tweaks. I have always had fun with Q for all the eras i have played.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

General Riviera wrote:The 'problem' with Quantum is the problem people who play main have for it. They're so fearful of resets. It's actually to the point of even being quite funny. You hear them all the time muttering and blubbering "but I won't play that because it'll wipe out all my effort after two months...." and what have you. Of course it will you utter spoon, this game actually sorts the men from the boys in a quick fire round.

I've tried to convince a few people to play the next era (with it being only five days or so away) and I have been successful with only one person. What is not to like about Q?

I love QW cause it resets haha :smt060

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
smooshable wrote:I'd like to see an actives only wave, accounts stay on the cusp of of a black hole until they're logged into and return to that state if not accessed for a certain amount of time, say 3-7 days.

I think it would encourage a very lively wave where people would attack each other rather than just farm inactives.

I second that.

I would 3rd that idea!
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

I would like to see anyone who is fed banned.

I would also like to see the game not won by people who clearly only have an advantage via the dollars they spent.
Yes it is fine to spend and buy the USS to help support your account and the game. But take the limit from 8 to 4. Make the bonus's less so that non-dollar spenders aren't spaced out so far apart from the spenders.

For example, this wave you would get approx 2 days of income. Since you couldnt farm for naq, it put the non-dollar spenders so far ahead it wasn't funny.
If all thats available in the game is to raid for units and not attack for naq. Then only give units, not the naq.
arby
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): arbinator

massable strike or atleast a method of killing enemy attking units withouthaveing to wait till they attk you since sabotage can only do so much
prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL
- IAG
- TAG - PTAG -LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK[
HippyFool
Forum Elder

arby wrote:massable strike or atleast a method of killing enemy attking units withouthaveing to wait till they attk you since sabotage can only do so much

Usually not being able to destroy strike isn't a problem because massive strike = massive repairs = people with massive strike fall behind fast as they their repair costs are too much.

This wave it is a problem because weapons are really cheap (sabbing does nothing) and UU can't be destroyed. But the main problem is that upgrading your units by 9999.99 makes repairs 9999.99 times cheaper and thus it is cheap to farm with ridiculously big strike.

Thus it is unlikely that not being able to destroy strike will be a problem in future wave :)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
arby
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): arbinator

HippyFool wrote:
arby wrote:massable strike or atleast a method of killing enemy attking units withouthaveing to wait till they attk you since sabotage can only do so much

Usually not being able to destroy strike isn't a problem because massive strike = massive repairs = people with massive strike fall behind fast as they their repair costs are too much.

This wave it is a problem because weapons are really cheap (sabbing does nothing) and UU can't be destroyed. But the main problem is that upgrading your units by 9999.99 makes repairs 9999.99 times cheaper and thus it is cheap to farm with ridiculously big strike.

Thus it is unlikely that not being able to destroy strike will be a problem in future wave :)

shweet, then i suggest more alliance functions, with random twist like alliance tech boosts, 1/10 times gives a minus ammount of tech, could be % bassed or numberd which could increase in amount and cost the more you buy or being able to buy *aliance attks turns* buy a set amount of turns like the market, 480x total alliance members = turn able to buy and do the cost the same as the market but these turns could be specific for when 2 aliances have declared war so they canot be used to better your account, just to destroy someone elses :)
prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL
- IAG
- TAG - PTAG -LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK[
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie

Make GNR for the era ranked and the only way to gain GNR is to be in an alliance and attack another alliance... Alliance wars :D
Might go some way towards pitting active vs active accounts.

Its a little disheartening to see that active accounts don't even fill a whole page of the rankings now :smt078

Seems some people are doing the bare minimum to get into GNR range and simply farming GNR points, which requires less then 20 mins of work to get into the top 25.

Return to “Suggestions”