Amount farmed from who

for suggestions of future eras, current issues (but not bugs) etc.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Amount farmed from who

Could we get a page of who all we have farmed and for how much we have taken from them..
Some people feel that I target them more then others. I don't want to piss everyone off and just farm them to crazy.
I would like to say maybe I am farming someone too much and back off for a little. Just to be a nice guy(yes I can be one now and again.)
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Re: Amount farmed from who

Are you talking about main?
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Moriarty wrote:Are you talking about main?
No Q
Main is too crazy much to large.
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

TheLost wrote:Could we get a page of who all we have farmed and for how much we have taken from them..
Some people feel that I target them more then others. I don't want to piss everyone off and just farm them to crazy.
I would like to say maybe I am farming someone too much and back off for a little. Just to be a nice guy(yes I can be one now and again.)

People will have different tolerance levels to farming, if your trying to justify to someone that its ok to farm them or your being fair then you need to expect repercussions. You may not even get any communications from the player your farming before revenge is delt.

I don't think something like this will really help, or provide information that is really needed in game.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

You don't need Haz to implement this for you, you have your combat logs, just create a google spreadsheet and dump your logs in it. You could take it a step further and have the spreadsheet parse the raw data and display summary info however you want it. Plenty of examples of how to do that online.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Suggestions”