More turns for faster growth and more wars.

for suggestions of future eras, current issues (but not bugs) etc.

Go full potatoz?

Potatoz bro..
77%
No Potatoz
23%

Total votes: 22
The AKH
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Exile Among You
Race: Monkey King
ID: 81183

Re: More turns for faster growth and more wars.

TheLost wrote:
Arty Bang wrote:Maybe add to the armory some sort of zombie cure that you buy and just like weapons it gets assigned to units.

Or add a new unit to training thats a quarantine team and the more of them you have the less units the zombies kill.
Something like ascended for the plauge where you can buy tech and it gives a % chance to cure.

I like the idea of a quarantine team.

The % need to be low.

Could also do something about % transfered when defending.
Full 10% if you break the def
(def/atk)^0.5 if you don't or something random like that
An interesting combo of these ideas would be the ability to build single-use "Z-bomb" weapons or something - say, 10 zombies +naq for a boost of X to your next strike or defense mission. Alternately, a "zombie purge" mission that you conduct against yourself - essentially spending turns to mitigate the passive threat posed by zombies.

With regard to the original suggestion put forward by Kikaz, increasing turn generation to what some might consider unreasonable levels might also indirectly balance the effect that zombie dump massing can have - more turns means more farming/attacks, which means more zombies are leaving your realm. Granted, if you've been "gifted" SO many zombies that they're counterbalancing your UP, things get difficult, but that just reinforces the importance of building UP in Q.
Quantum ID=18980

We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods, And Leave Nothing In Our Wake
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: More turns for faster growth and more wars.

I would always be for more turns as it would increase activity :) but I would say keep the limit at 5k still so that people wouldnt go inactive for too long

Return to “Suggestions”