Mercenary contract!!!!!!!!!!! PAYMENT 10,000,000,000 naq

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

No one is allowed to touch the Jared! :evil:

He is precious and sacred!

:-D

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Kirklandkie wrote:i side with jar and owen in this. i also knew of the raid on owen and tried to contact you, i was ignored

-kirk

When and how?
Send on msn something like.... Hey, you there?
If you have something big like treaty or other stuff send it by pm or e-mail
I need your help! Naq and uu.... id 16901.
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Message text:

I guarantee u will be laughing last....and even harder because u will have been destroyed even after all my help, lol.....pathetic.
Answer: I'll

Message text:

Now what im really curious about is....how u manage to get your defense up to 8B from 3B in only a matter of seconds. Kinda leads me to beleive that u are cheating...perhaps i should get forum to check it out.
Answer: Mothership!!!! Lol! read few topic on forum.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

and u are teling me....that a mothership can give u 5B extra defense only when your mothership is rated at 1B....

And also vanrain....if u are gonna be posting all the messages i send u here, i think i should be posting all the ones u send me. How about all the ones u sent me begging for mercy and for help. lol, those ones made me laugh vanrainman.
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Lord Jared wrote:and u are teling me....that a mothership can give u 5B extra defense only when your mothership is rated at 1B....

And also vanrain....if u are gonna be posting all the messages i send u here, i think i should be posting all the ones u send me. How about all the ones u sent me begging for mercy and for help. lol, those ones made me laugh vanrainman.

doubling attack or doubling defence!!!!! And i never beg for mercy from you!!!!!!
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

This should be a good time to tell everyone of your cowardise VanRain. As soon as i started my attacked VanRainman, he immediately put his account into vac mode, but for some reason i was still allowed to attack, which is poetic justice. You were trying to abuse a bug and it bit u in the ass now didnt it. You can count on your ascended account not making it to much further vanrain. U have used up all your ascensions....and i still have plenty to to go :) I gave u lots of chances for peace, but u betrayed me, like i knew u would. Vanrain.....you are now my prey.....have fun being pursued :)

Lord Jared - The Rainmaker ;)
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Hate to do this....but i told u so.
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Lord Jared wrote:Hate to do this....but i told u so.

What do you mean?
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

I told u i had resources....but u didnt beleive me
Im so pretty..o so pretty

Kirklandkie wrote:i side with jar and owen in this. i also knew of the raid on owen and tried to contact you, i was ignored

-kirk

I agree with Kirk 0_o
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Lord Jared wrote:I told u i had resources....but u didnt beleive me

7m uu? And how somebody can make 7m uu in few hrs?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

VanRain wrote:7m uu? And how somebody can make 7m uu in few hrs?

Unlike you VanRain, Lord Jared doesn't go around making loads of enemies; he makes friends. Friends with lots of resources most likely. :wink:
Spud3912
Forum Irregular

i am not interested in taking up yer deal, but wat sort of retard calls themselves that? plus he seems to have called his command star similar http://ascended.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=240
JIX
Forum Addict

nice one jared :-D
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*

Return to “Ascended General”