Mercenary contract!!!!!!!!!!! PAYMENT 10,000,000,000 naq

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
VanRain
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Why you protecting Jared?
I need your help! Naq and uu.... id 16901.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

<modded>

And as for my UU count, ive been collecting them with my friends for a long time now. Unlike you i have forsight and i dont go blowing my naq and UU on rank straight out like you. Because of that mistake, u are gonna be knocked around by me until i get bored with u....which will probably never happen :twisted: . Hope it was all worth it:)

Lord Jared - When it rains.....it pours

<mod>
This is interesting enough without resorting to name calling.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Lord Jared - When it rains.....it pours

:smt046 :-D
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Lord Jared wrote:

<modded>

And as for my UU count, ive been collecting them with my friends for a long time now. Unlike you i have forsight and i dont go blowing my naq and UU on rank straight out like you.

Are you sure about that?
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Sure about what there Rainy?

And as for your pm you just sent me:

From VanRain
To Lord Jared
Posted Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:39 am
Subject Check this! Quote message
How about that: I'll destroy your Ascend account and we finish our war in ascention.

And it will be NEXUS

How about this: Why dont i destroy your account again. Im not to scared of you, because u have no attack turns left, most certainly not enough to destroy all my guns.....all my assasins....half my covert....take all my resource planets. Although if u look through your attack logs u can add up all the ones i used on you in order to accomplish that feat. Then when u have that amount of turns, which is a long long time away, then i might be scared. And when u do retaliate i will hit u right back and cripple u yet again VanRain. So what im basically trying to say, if u ever try to get revenge on me....i will hit u right back 10x harder. U should of learned that lesson by now....but some people just dont learn. Its been far to long since ive been at war....and i MISSED IT!!! Thanks Vanrainman, i owe u one ;)

Lord Jared

*Puts the umbrella away because theres no chance of rain*
VanRain
Forum Grunt

Lord Jared wrote:Sure about what there Rainy?

And as for your pm you just sent me:

From VanRain
To Lord Jared
Posted Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:39 am
Subject Check this! Quote message
How about that: I'll destroy your Ascend account and we finish our war in ascention.

And it will be NEXUS

How about this: Why dont i destroy your account again. Im not to scared of you, because u have no attack turns left, most certainly not enough to destroy all my guns.....all my assasins....half my covert....take all my resource planets. Although if u look through your attack logs u can add up all the ones i used on you in order to accomplish that feat. Then when u have that amount of turns, which is a long long time away, then i might be scared. And when u do retaliate i will hit u right back and cripple u yet again VanRain. So what im basically trying to say, if u ever try to get revenge on me....i will hit u right back 10x harder. U should of learned that lesson by now....but some people just dont learn. Its been far to long since ive been at war....and i MISSED IT!!! Thanks Vanrainman, i owe u one ;)

Lord Jared

*Puts the umbrella away because theres no chance of rain*

That is your last mistake! And stop calling me that way!!! If you are an adult man you need to be adult man!!!! YOur behaivior like child in park....
Owen
Forum Irregular

haha what's wrong you don't enjoy being called VanRainman? i think it suits you well :twisted:
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

LOL, ah.....Van Rainman, you make me laugh, u really really do. U lecturing me about being an adult, lol, oh thats grand. Thanks rainyboy, i really needed that laugh.

Lord Jared
Piranha
Fledgling Forumer

this is one of the funniest things ive read for a long time. Van Rain, why dont you admit that you got owned by a player that is better than you. I keep getting attacked by Nuto, unlike you, I learn to live with it and do something constructive about it.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Piranha wrote:this is one of the funniest things ive read for a long time. Van Rain, why dont you admit that you got owned by a player that is better than you. I keep getting attacked by Nuto, unlike you, I learn to live with it and do something constructive about it.

You always leave a tonne out.

It would be criminal for me NOT to take it :wink:

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Im curious as to which moderator moded one of my posts. Im not mad or pissed off or anything.....i almost edited it out myself. Im just the curious sort.

Also, since im here posting i might as well ask this......but where did my good old buddy vanrain go? Ever since he saw how many UU i have he disappeared from here.....funny dont u think.
compmage
Moderation Wizard
Race: Daimon
ID: 5149

Honours and Awards

I modded your post. Why do you want to know?
Posting as General Mod

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
Jora Sjacka
Forum Regular
Race: Accountant

Where did vanrainman go? Is he scared? That's so cute :D

Jared - ascension is a nice thing, ey? :)

-Jora-
Ira furor brevis est.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

I modded your post. Why do you want to know?

Like i said, im just the curious sort.
Darth Nox
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 20087

Lord Jared, you better hide out)))
You aren't better player than VanRain - one day you will be destroyed... remember my words....

And by the way everybody in the end of time will pay for all bad words in VanRain's & mine adress.

Darth Nox
Looking for officers!

Return to “Ascended General”