Mercenary contract!!!!!!!!!!! PAYMENT 10,000,000,000 naq

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Jared, you better hide out)))
You aren't better player than VanRain - one day you will be destroyed... remember my words....

And by the way everybody in the end of time will pay for all bad words in VanRain's & mine adress.

Darth Nox

10-4 Princess ;)
Lord Sokar
almost spammer
ID: 0

well, i aint that powerful yet in ascension, but hey, when i am, jared has my support 100%....yeah, nto really anything against rainy boy, but hey, i knew jared back in our old OoC days, and he helped me get started out with this game so...i owe it too him Toon_PDT_07
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

I'll do the deal for 60bil, half of which I'll use to bribe Jared to say that he got destroyed by me, when I really did nothing, and I save the turns and repair costs and can buy spy level 23.

Oops, did I say that out loud? Well, I'll "do this contract" for 60bil :P.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Darth Nox
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 20087

Commander Bly wrote:well, i aint that powerful yet in ascension, but hey, when i am, jared has my support 100%....yeah, nto really anything against rainy boy, but hey, i knew jared back in our old OoC days, and he helped me get started out with this game so...i owe it too him Toon_PDT_07

Who not powerfull? mybe on asvendion i'm not so strong, but try to get me on main)))
Looking for officers!
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

yo darth, i didnt mention your name anywhere in there?you are paranoid rofl, i said I AM not so powerful yet as i have just ascended....
Darth Nox
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 20087

Commander Bly wrote:yo darth, i didnt mention your name anywhere in there?you are paranoid rofl, i said I AM not so powerful yet as i have just ascended....

oops, sorry for that...
Looking for officers!
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

heh, np mate

-mike
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Quick question there noxy....why did u involve yourself in all this? Cant Rainman handle his own battles, or does he need a lapdog to come out and bark at me?
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

ROFL, nice one jared
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

WHEEE i killed the thread hehe
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

This has been a most interesting read. I'd like to hear from Vain again seeming as though he's now ranked 2nd or close to. Please guys, don't let it die. Hate is healthy. If you lent it get pent up, we can't enjoy it and the only one who wins is Sigmund Fraud with his hefty psychiatrist’s bill.
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

lol?

Return to “Ascended General”